Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using one day of market replay

Hi there,

I have an idicator which has a look back period of 10 days. I have market replay data downloaded for the past 30 days. However, in the "Replay" play box, I have FROM: and TO: set to the 5th January 2016 (that is just one day selected for replay).

What I would like to know is if my indicator will still be using the 10 days of lookback, or will it be forced to use only one day of lookback, namely 5th January 2015, because of the "Replay" play box selection?

Thank-you,
    Michelle

Hello Michelle,

It can use 10 days of historical data if you set 'Days to load' to 10 in the Data Series menu of the chart.

Please note that historical data is not loaded from market replay data, but regular historical data you load from your data feed/broker. The Market Replay connection provides realtime data only. So the 'Days to load' setting in the Data Series menu of the chart will not load market replay data, but historical data you have present in NinjaTrader. You can find all historical data you have present in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab. If you are missing historical data, please connect to your data feed/broker and load the historical data you need.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes