Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

TD D-Wave Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD D-Wave Indicator

Hey all,

Just jumping into Ninjatrader for the first time and I've got to say I'm very impressed so far, coming from my experience with Thinkorswim and Tradingivew.

Anyways, the reason for my post is that I have been searching for the TD D-Wave indicator for Ninjatrader and it seems that there was once a version of it a while back but after two days of searching for the indicator code, I'm left empty-handed. TD D-Wave is a mechanical version of Elliott Wave based on high/low bar counts for each wave. It also provides price projects for each wave. I suspect there is a version of this floating around because this guy from 2009 has it in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cr_mQeBITk.

I consider myself a novice coder - mostly editing existing codes for variations to suit my needs. So programming it myself would definitely be a challenge. However, I have all the criteria for it in a PDF, and versions of the code for Metatrader and StockFinder - not sure how much they will help for converting it to Ninjatrader. If anyone knows of this indicator floating around in the cloud and could be an absolute gem and send it my way I'd be very grateful. Alternatively, I'd also appreciate any help with getting this bad-boy coded for Ninjatrader.

See related files attached. Had to split the PDF because of the max file size of 1mb.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Splex; 04-15-2018, 08:30 PM.

Hello Splex,

Thank you for your note.

I have not seen this indicator on the forum.

If you'd like I can have someone reach out with a third party that would be interested in writing this for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Alan. I'd be interested in that.

Cheers,
      Splex

Comment

I created a summary for the wave up pattern. The wave down is the same but in the opposite direction.
        Attached Files

Comment

The deeper you dig, the better the treasure. Found it but it's for an older version of Ninjatrader. How can I convert this to NT8?

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by aligator
            I've already done the conversion to NT8 and will publish soon.

Cheers!
            Amazing. Thank you!! Also, your bar coloring indicator is quite interesting. I'm gunna try it out.

Cheers.

Comment

Questions on installation

Hello,

Thanks for the zip file. I imported the file into Ninjatrader 7 and received an error saying that one of my indicators had errors in the code. Did you guys receive this? Did you have any issues loading the D Wave at all? Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

That one I found is for NT6. I found one for Nt7. Remind me in a day or two I'll send it to you.

Comment

That would be awesome. Do you have any idea how to clear that error message that I'm getting from the original file? Thanks again!

Comment

Hey man. Just following up to see if you wouldn't mind sending that D Wave indicator along. You don't also happen to have the ****** Differential indicator also for NT7? Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by spinelli1012 View Post
                      Hey man. Just following up to see if you wouldn't mind sending that D Wave indicator along. You don't also happen to have the ****** Differential indicator also for NT7? Thanks for your help!
                      See attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much!!

Comment

I am using version 8.0.16.3, and it will not allow me to import IG****** as it says it was developed for an earlier version. Does anyone have a compatible version?Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello rspence0114,

Thanks for your post,

You may want to check the User Apps in the ecosystem here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...rs&fwp_paged=3
                            The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Splex View Post
                              Hey all,

Just jumping into Ninjatrader for the first time and I've got to say I'm very impressed so far, coming from my experience with Thinkorswim and Tradingivew.

Anyways, the reason for my post is that I have been searching for the TD D-Wave indicator for Ninjatrader and it seems that there was once a version of it a while back but after two days of searching for the indicator code, I'm left empty-handed. TD D-Wave is a mechanical version of Elliott Wave based on high/low bar counts for each wave. It also provides price projects for each wave. I suspect there is a version of this floating around because this guy from 2009 has it in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cr_mQeBITk.

I consider myself a novice coder - mostly editing existing codes for variations to suit my needs. So programming it myself would definitely be a challenge. However, I have all the criteria for it in a PDF, and versions of the code for Metatrader and StockFinder - not sure how much they will help for converting it to Ninjatrader. If anyone knows of this indicator floating around in the cloud and could be an absolute gem and send it my way I'd be very grateful. Alternatively, I'd also appreciate any help with getting this bad-boy coded for Ninjatrader.

See related files attached. Had to split the PDF because of the max file size of 1mb.
                              Hi Splex, did you ever get the indicator for this please?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post algospoke  
                              Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post maybeimnotrader