Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

send screenshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send screenshot

Hi if I want to send screenshot through the strategy when an event takes place, does the chart need to be open?

If so can I have all the instruments with the send screenshot script open in tabs?

Hello brucelevy,

Thanks for opening the thread.

We do not offer a supported means to take screenshots programmatically. Additionally, the script will only have access to rendered objects on an active chart tab. If that chart tab is not selected, there will not be any rendered objects to take a screenshot of.

Some clients have asked about this previously on the forum and have come up with some approaches to programmatically take screenshots. This thread can be found here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...ad.php?t=82149

Since the ability to take a screenshot programmatically is limited in this aspect, I will submit a vote for the feature request in that thread on your behalf. This would allow screenshots to be taken from inactive tabs/to switch tabs programmatically. The ticket ID is SFT-1172.

As with other feature requests, we cannot present an ETA as they are fulfilled based on the development team's schedule and priorities. Upon implementation the ticket ID can be found publicly on the Release Notes page of the help guide. I'll provide a link below.

Release Notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    172 responses
    0 likes