Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Super scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super scalper

Good day been using the super scalper indicator and would like to have it transform into a strategy.
    I have no coding experience. Will pay (as long as its not a lot) to have it done.
    I would like to have the chance to choose the interval Qty's for each instruments.
    Stop loss would be the bottom of the white candle. Will be a market order for entry and exit.
    If stop loss is reached would like to have a alerts for manual re-entry.
    Also i noticed a few instance that it could have issue like two white candles side by side.

I have a few questions afterwards but this is a start.
    thanks
    bob
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 05-08-2018, 12:46 PM.

Hello kendrew,

Thank you for your post.

There are a handful of third-party NinjaScript programming consultants within the NinjaTrader Ecosystem that can help you program an automated trading strategy based on your requirements. You may find a list of third-party NinjaScript consultants at the following link:
    Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I've downloaded the indicator and used it a bit, I'm just a novice strategy builder but notice that there is no plotted line which you can use to tie the indicator to an action you want your strategy to take. Although you may be able to write a boolean (Yes/No) statement into the strategy builder with a time limit to how long the boolean statement should be taken into account. For example if boolean equals no take no action if boolean equals yes within 3 bars of past, and other conditions also are in affirmative take an action like enter long etc.

The issue concerning your same color bars side by side is easily solved in the settings of the indicator. just change the colors so that the signal for a long scalp is different from a short scalp. I changed mine to Black and Steel Grey, because I use a white background on my charts. Hope this points you in the right direction. One thing I've noticed from using it myself is that it seems to want to do a repaint of a bar a couple bars after a new direction has been taken, I haven't yet opened the code to reverse engineer what is happening in the math but you might want to take a look at that in the Ninja script editor to try to suss out the equations used to create the indicator and put those lines on your chart to confirm that what you thought you read in the code is actually how the thing works. Doing it that way might even give you some more ideas that you can find useful in developing your strategies.

Originally posted by kendrew View Post
      Good day been using the super scalper indicator and would like to have it transform into a strategy.
      I have no coding experience. Will pay (as long as its not a lot) to have it done.
      I would like to have the chance to choose the interval Qty's for each instruments.
      Stop loss would be the bottom of the white candle. Will be a market order for entry and exit.
      If stop loss is reached would like to have a alerts for manual re-entry.
      Also i noticed a few instance that it could have issue like two white candles side by side.

I have a few questions afterwards but this is a start.
      thanks
      bob

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post yertle
      by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM