Inside bar indicator for NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside bar indicator for NT8?

Has anyone converted or have an inside bar indicator to highlight/color inside bars for NT8?

Hello Stok,

Thank you for your post.

I have not seen such an indicator built for NT 8. This would not be too difficult to build though. Are you interested in information on how to build this your self?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello Stok,

Thank you for your post.

I have not seen such an indicator built for NT 8. This would not be too difficult to build though. Are you interested in information on how to build this your self?
      Sure. I need to learn some coding at come point :-)

Comment

Hello Stok,

Thank you for your response.

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.
        A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

You will find Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=37

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
        95 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive  
        Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive