Additional order types/triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional order types/triggers

I know that market-if-touched orders have been requested before, but I would like to reiterate that request.

Also, I would really, really, really like to see bid/ask stop triggers as an option (i.e., instead of last price triggering a stop, the ask price would trigger a stop sell and the bid price would trigger a stop buy). IB's booktrader has this feature, and it is wonderful for markets that are highly volatile, trade with a wide spread, or which can creep along past your stop price without an actual trade going off (like back month contracts).

Finally, an easier way to adjust the offset value for SLM orders would be great (rather than opening the properties for the DOM window). Maybe being able to change the offset value on the working order row in the main control window.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to offer your suggestions.

We will add these requests to our list of possible future enhancements to the NT application.

Also, NT does have a few features you may be interested in reading more about.

1. Volume based simulated stops

2. Submitting Stop Limit orders. Currently, if you right click in the SuperDOM and go to Properties > Stop limit offset, you may place an offset value by default here or enter the word 'off'. Then, if you submit a stop limit order, you will have the ability to submit your offset in the SuperDOM window.

Best regards,
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
    1 response