Continuum - RCG Can't connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum - RCG Can't connect

I am unable to connect to my Continuum Rosenthal Collins data feed.

Both messages read to me like a network issue. I have attached both the current trace and log files. The CQG. Continuum log file is one day back as the current file is larger than 1 meg (due to my retries) so I couldn't upload it.

Since I get the Ninja Trader data server error first I thought I would contact you before I contact Rosenthal, Collins support. Just in case I reset my VDSL modem back to faculty defaults. I am on the phone currently with my ISP in New Zealand to see if they have made any netowrk chages or have any known network issues. I am have having what looks like a similar issue on my e-mail client.

12/4/2017 2:33:12 PM Connection Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS1.NinjaTrader.com/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 208.48.16.140:31654

12/4/2017 2:36:28 PM Connection Continuum: Network connection to the Order Routing System is unavailable.(LoginFailed)

Cheers
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_DrewO; 12-03-2017, 08:55 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I have removed your attachments as they contain personal information you would not want shared online.

However, unfortunately, I was not able to save these files on my end before their removal. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20171203.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20171203..txt"
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Drew

I resolved my issue with my second level ISP Support. A setting in my modem was incorrect. I turned some anti hacking setting on then turned them off. They only turn back off using the modem admins password so they were still on. So all good now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jeronymite