Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

3rd party licensing. API for vendors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd party licensing. API for vendors?

Hi,

Maybe there is some API to add license not from NinjaTrader? For example, I want do it fully automatically - when I received success payment, then I can send some request in order to add new license... It would be great!
    Handlar
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Handlar

Hello handlar,

Thank you for your post.

I am not aware of any third party solutions for licensing, but one of our Forum members may know of such a solution.

Our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem may have partners for such development. If you would like I can have them post information on such consultants.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Patrick, thank you for answer, yes I'd like find information about consultants. My NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendor's name is "handlar".
      Handlar

Comment

Hello handlar,

This is Jared from the NinjaTrader Business Development team responding on behalf of my colleague Patrick.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Jared M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

This can be done and is what I employ on my website.

In short, you can use a wordpress plugin to manage licensing, and interface with that plugin through custom coding in NinjaTrader. Please contact me for more info.
          mrlogik
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

Thank you for ready to help, mrlogik
            Handlar

Comment

Is this a custom Wordpress plug-in that you are using? Or is this a plug-in that is available for use? Also, is there any official documentation for connecting to the API for the NinjaScript licensing? Thanks

Comment

Hello robertrhythm,

There is no documentation for using an API for vendor licensing in NinjaTrader.

Vendor licensing is only officially supported through the Vendor License Management Console provided by NinjaTrader.
                Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, is this still being the case? I'd like to automate the Vendor Licensing, and having an API to call would be awesome.

Comment

Hello marcosfrank,

Yes, this is still the case.

Please contact info [at] ninjatraderecosystem [dot] com if you would like to become a vendor in the NinjaTrader Ecosystem or if you need the vendor licensing manual.
                    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's really a shame. I've been enjoying ninja trader for quite a while and I think it would be a great addition. Another thing that it would be really beneficial for all the traders that use the terminal is some live trading socials in order to learn more. It will definitely make you a really famous provider compared to Metatrader and other famous platforms. You could even include an embed zoom plugin on your homepage so most traders could see it and join even while the meeting was ongoing. I just feel that Ninjatrader could use such ideas to become more innovative.
                      Last edited by sigband; 03-11-2021, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Along these lines - a Discord server could be set up for Ninja developers to talk. For that matter, there could be channels for traders, devs, ... it could be a pretty happening place. Is there one already I wonder?

Comment

It would d be a great way to talk at a faster pace, talk about the market, the software, whatever. I could set one up but I doubt it woukd get much traction without stickied threads (which should be done in each and every sub-forum/category if an official one is ever made). Would probably be easier for Support folk as well.

Comment

I did not submit post #13

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                            1 response
                            0 likes
                            Last Post cre8able  
                            Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
                            0 responses