Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Count #bars over x period of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count #bars over x period of time

Hello,
    I am looking for an indicator that will count the number of bars printed on the chart over an "x" period of time (minutes or days) for when using charts other than timed ones. I would also like to be able to attach other indicators to it such as a moving average.

Right now I have been doing it manually with the ruler, but it would make things so much easier if I had an indicator.

I cant seem to find anything like this so it may need to be coded. I can make an attempt to code it but at this time I have very little experience coding and it could take me a very long time, and if its as simple as it sounds maybe someone here can help provide the code I am looking for. I am using NT8.

Thanks!

+1 , would love something similar!

Comment

Hello,

In the support department at NinjaTrader we do not create, debug, or modify code for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
      Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post TraderBCL  
      Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
      14 responses
      0 likes