Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Edit WoodiesNT8Change + WoodiesCCIpanelNT8 on the algorithm/logic CCIHMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit WoodiesNT8Change + WoodiesCCIpanelNT8 on the algorithm/logic CCIHMA

Programmers, Hello!

There is an idea - to recode the Woodies CCI system, the indicator of which is collected on the indicators of simple CCI, EMA, SMA and LSMA indicator (linear regression in the form of a moving average), on the algorithm / logic CCIHMA, HMA and LHMA. That is, correctly transcode / replace in WoodiesNT8Change.cs and WoodiesCCIpanelNT8.cs simple CCI on CCIHMA, EMA and SMA on HMA and re-make LSMA to LHMA.

Cause? Because CCIHMA is much ahead of the simple CCI (see the picture).

For convenience, the WoodiesNT8Change.cs, WoodiesCCIpanelNT8.cs and CCIHMA.cs codes are embedded in the message.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Hello, Request to programming for NT8.

Made an attempt to remake CCIHMAForecasterV7DE.cs on the algorithm of CCIHMA.
    In its code replaced all LSMA, EMA and CCI at LHMA, HMA and CCIHMA (case-sensitive). When compile NT8 showed 3 errors with the same code is CS0246.

Can someone help fix these 3 errors?

Best regards,
    Cheers!
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Muratello,
      Thanks for your post.

In regards to the error from your second post, are you sure that "WoodiesCCIHMA" is the name of the indicator your are trying to instantiate?
      Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JoshG View Post
        Hello Muratello,
        Thanks for your post.

In regards to the error from your second post, are you sure that "WoodiesCCIHMA" is the name of the indicator your are trying to instantiate?
        NinjaTrader_JoshG Hello!

Thank you for your answer and good question!
        I am not a programmer so I am not sure that "WoodiesCCIHMA" is the correct name of the indicator.

In the original CCIForecasterV7DE.cs indicator name "WoodiesCCI", so I thought that it would be logical to replace it with WoodiesCCIHMA, but was wrong.

Recode logic CCIHMA need because WoodiesNT8Change can Enabled CCIHMA.

For comparison of graphics-on the second panel the algorithm is simple CCI, on the third the algorithm CCIHMA is included. Seen on tops and bottoms - that the algorithm CCIHMA sometimes ahead of simple CCI. This would like to CCIForecasterV7DE worked on logic CCIHMA.

Best regards
        Last edited by Muratello; 10-09-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I am not sure what the name should be. I do see that you have another indicator just named "CCIHMA". Is that possibly what you are trying to use?
          If so, try:

Code:
          CCIHMA myWoodies;

Comment

I am not sure what the name should be. I do see that you have another indicator just named "CCIHMA". Is that possibly what you are trying to use?
            If so, try:

Code:
            CCIHMA myWoodies;
            Tried. Also shows errors

Comment

It was worth a shot. I am not sure what the answer would be here. Maybe if you post the script other users can more easily assist? If you do not want to post the entire script, you can post a reduced script that only has the issue you want to fix.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Comment

It was worth a shot. I am not sure what the answer would be here. Maybe if you post the script other users can more easily assist? If you do not want to post the entire script, you can post a reduced script that only has the issue you want to fix.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development team to follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
                NinjaTrader_Josh,

Thank you for the answer and recommendations!

If I find a solution I will share here.

Comment

Hi Josh, can you please send me the list of affiliate consultants? I would like to create a custom Ninja widget.

thanks!

Comment

Hello Idanenberg,

Thanks for your notes.

You could contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify a script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
                    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
                    118 responses
                    1 like
                    Last Post kevinenergy  
                    Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes