Looking for NTRenkoCandle for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for NTRenkoCandle for NT8

I have been using NTRenkoCandle for NT7 for quite awhile. It works well but I don't remember where it came from. I checked the Forum in the NT7 Indicator section but didn't find it. I also checked the NT8 indicator section but didn't find a NT8 version there either.
    What is nice about it is that you can use the Backtester on NT7 with this Renko type bar and get accurate results.

Does anybody know where I might find the download for NTRenkoCandle for NT8?

Thank you.

Hello 123r34,

To confirm, you are looking for a finished bar type script and your are not wanting development help with a bar type script you are creating yourself, is this correct?

(I've moved your thread to the General Platform Support as this does not appear to be related to development)

I'm not finding that the NTRenko bar type has been ported to NT8.
    I would first recommend reaching out to the original author to request that this be created for NT8.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to create this as a convenience to you.

I've also added this to the list of popular scripts that are requested to be ported to NT8 by the NT staff. (There is no guarantee that this script will be ported by NT staff sometime in the future, but I have added it to the list)
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
    3 responses
    1 like
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes