Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs corrupt?

Hi,

I run NT 7.0.1000.9. Out of the blue I'm getting errors when compiling a script.

The Editor says that there is a problem in the file 'Ninjatrader.Vendor.cs'. The error code is CS0246 "the type or namespace name 'JurikDMX could not be found". This error is also listed for other pre-installed Jurik and Woodies Indicators.

As far as I know I did not do anything that could have caused this problem. I tried a re-install of NT but that didn't solve the problem. Please advise.

Nick,

Please submit a request to Support at ninjatrader dot com along with a brief description of your issue. Its easier for us to help there, or see if we need to schedule a remote support session.

For those reading in the future that may run into a similar issue and want an explanation. Most likely you are missing a reference in the Editor. You can look at references by right clicking in the editor. Please ensure it looks like the attached screen shot. The System.Web.Services related reference is not needed.
    Attached Files
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I emailed support.

I also checked the Editor for references. The last reference to the Ninjatrader.Vendor.dll is missing in my list of references. Should I add it and what should be the precise path?

Comment

Nick,

Yes, please do. It should be located in the same directory as what I posted, which names changed for your local user account.

I also responded to your support request via email. Let me know if you still want a remote session as I mentioned in the email.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Adam,

I added the reference for the vendor.dll to the list. Now I don't get errors anymore when compiling. Problem solved!

Thank you for your help.
          Last edited by Nick88; 03-05-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH