Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Recommended Programmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Programmers

I'm always on the lookout for reputable programmers to code my strategies for automated trade execution. Who are your favorite NT developers? I always appreciate the recommendations that come from this community.

Hello,

This is Danielle from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem. Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader and our NinjaTrader Ecosystem NinjaScript Consultants. We have a list of well curated consultants who may be able to provide the services you are looking for. You can find them all in the link below.

http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81

Please let me know if this was helpful or if I may be of any further assistance.
    DanielleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Im looking for a consultant to program a simple strategy for automated trading. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by mandy View Post
        Im looking for a consultant to program a simple strategy for automated trading. Any help is appreciated.
        Hello Mandy,
        Thanks for your post.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners with a number of programming consultants that offer custom coding for the NinjaTrader environment.
        Below is a link to these Certified NinjaScript Consultants. You may hover your mouse over each one for a short description.
        http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81
        Once you have reviewed these consultants, should you have any questions or desire an introduction please let me know and I will be happy to assist.
        Jared M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

We do custom coding for NinjaTrader, you can PM me.
          Last edited by ttodua; 08-29-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Hello - Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor. Please send a note to info @ ninjatraderecosystem dot com and reference this post.
            RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello!

I need some optimization development in order for NT8 8.0.16.3 which is giving an awful delay on my tick-based order flow charts especially at high tape-speeds.

One reason is off-course a lot of indicators and charts that introduces delay but:
              - Almost all of the indicators are using 'calculate' on bar completion or on price-change. Only 3 charts have 'on each tick' calculate.
              - I clear cache every time I restart NT8
              - Changed the NinjaTrader.exe process priority to Real-Time (That has helped a bit but still there are delays at times)
              - I am running this on a AMD Ryzen 7 1700 8-core / 64G RAM

I like this to be troubleshooted first and then suggest a solution. Please let me know your availability. I'm mostly available.

Best regards,
              Tariq

Comment

Hello rutariq,

Thanks for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and 'ATTN Kate' in the body of your email.

Additionally, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
                • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
                • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
                Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
                Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who could help me rewrite the scripts (triple Keltner channels and Hull moving average) from tos to Ninjatrader. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Hello bankavaselina,

Thank you for your post.

The Hull Moving Average is already an included indicator with NinjaTrader - it can be found under "HMA".

I'm not seeing a freely available version of the Triple Keltner Channels indicator you mentioned on our User App Share, so I will have a member of our business development team contact you with options for third NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to assist you with your script.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

This is Patrick from the NinjaTrader Business Development team responding on behalf of my colleague.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Hi there,
                        I tried the link https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Vendors/Consultants#81
                        But it does not seem to work.
                        We'd like to get in touch with NinjaTrader approved programmers for bug fixes. Please let us know, thank you.

Comment

Hello dglobal,

Thank you for your support forum post.

Please use the following link now that the Ecosystem website has been updated:

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                          3 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                          Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
                          3 responses
                          0 likes