Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

D3SpotterV3 On CCI_JMA_MASM freezes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Muratello,
    Have you been able to get ECIDiv_V7 converted to NT8? If so can you post it please?

Cheers!!

Comment

bauerjj10, Hello!

On a forum ninjafutures.ru has appeared paid ECIDivV8. For purchase send there the private message to user NT8.

Cheers!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muratello View Post
        bauerjj10, Hello!

On a forum ninjafutures.ru has appeared paid ECIDivV8. For purchase send there the private message to user NT8.

Cheers!!!
        Muratello,

The ECIDiv indicator is in public and no one should pay for it. My (screenshot) indicator will identify CCI divergences. They are not significantly different if you just use CCI instead of CCI_JMA.

Compare it to your screenshot.

Cheers!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by aligator; 10-15-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Dear aligator, Hello!

CCI lags behind from CCI-JMA_MASM, as a minimum, on some bars

For me was very necessary, on NT8, the indicator of a divergence of the price with indicator CCI on algorithm JMA which draws lines on the bottom panel, on indicator WoodiesNT8Change which too can work on algorithm CCI_JMA.

D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM draws the necessary lines, but strongly "freezes".
          DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 Works easily on CCI_JMA_MASM, but does not draw a line of a divergence on the panel with the indicator.
          Has appeared public ECIDiv_V7. I have reserved his(its) paid converting, under NinjaTrader8, to programmer NT8, from a forum ninjafutures.ru.

ECIDivV8 Now does(makes) that is necessary for me - works on algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM easily and simply, and draws lines of a divergence on the bottom panel.

And the indicator mahCCIDivergence, which on your image where it is possible to take?

Sincerely,
          yours faithfully,
          Cheers!

Comment

Dear aligator, Hello!

CCI lags behind from CCI-JMA_MASM, as a minimum, on some bars

For me was very necessary, on NT8, the indicator of a divergence of the price with indicator CCI on algorithm JMA which draws lines on the bottom panel, on indicator WoodiesNT8Change which too can work on algorithm CCI_JMA.

D3SpotterV3 on CCI_JMA_MASM draws the necessary lines, but strongly "freezes".
            DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 Works easily on CCI_JMA_MASM, but does not draw a line of a divergence on the panel with the indicator.
            Has appeared public ECIDiv_V7. I have reserved his(its) paid converting, under NinjaTrader8, to programmer NT8, from a forum ninjafutures.ru.

ECIDivV8 Now does(makes) that is necessary for me - works on algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM easily and simply, and draws lines of a divergence on the bottom panel.

And the indicator mahCCIDivergence, which on your image where it is possible to take?

Sincerely,
            yours faithfully,
            Cheers!
            It is not likely that the CCI lags behind any other indicator that uses additional smoothing. For all practical purposes the simple CCI is better. Just change the settings on CCI_JMA_MASM to 50, 1, 14 and there is very little difference.

Can you post a chart and show how you actually use and trade CCI_JMA_MASM divergences in trading?

Also, the mahCCIDivergence indicator is private for now until I test it to see if it is of any value, then I may post it.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by aligator View Post
              It is not likely that the CCI lags behind any other indicator that uses additional smoothing. For all practical purposes the simple CCI is better. Just change the settings on CCI_JMA_MASM to 50, 1, 14 and there is very little difference.

Can you post a chart and show how you actually use and trade CCI_JMA_MASM divergences in trading?

Also, the mahCCIDivergence indicator is private for now until I test it to see if it is of any value, then I may post it.

Cheers!
              Dear aligator, Hello!

If has correctly understood, yours mahCCIDivergence indicator analogue DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 but which is able to draw alarm lines of a divergence on the second, bottom panel with the indicator. It is sure, such indicator is very useful and claimed. Can safely its post!

Excuse, the chart I can not a post therefore yet it is not sure that all works as it is necessary.

Cheers!

Comment

Dear aligator, Hello!

If has correctly understood, yours mahCCIDivergence indicator analogue DivergenceInputSeriesNT8 but which is able to draw alarm lines of a divergence on the second, bottom panel with the indicator. It is sure, such indicator is very useful and claimed. Can safely its post!

Excuse, the chart I can not a post therefore yet it is not sure that all works as it is necessary.

Cheers!
                No, mahCCIDivergence is not the same as DivergenceInputSeriesNT8, it is a different concept and unique to only CCI.

But as you can see in post #33 divergences are perfect and most of the time they are drawn 1 bar before the actual highs or lows of the price

Cheers!
                Last edited by aligator; 10-22-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aligator View Post

Cheers!
                  Dear aligator, Hello!
                  See, please, on a picture - CCI_JMA_MASM shows peak CCI earlier
                  That's it this advancing also is the reason of desire - to see a divergence on Woodie'sCCI on algorithm CCI_JMA_MASM.

Cheers!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear aligator, Hello!

It will be possible in mahCCIDivergence to choose the indicator method CCI_JMA_MASM?
                    If yes, the user of him already is - is I.

Cheers!

Comment

D3SpotterV3B4 is out there. You can get it:

Moved to https://puvox.software/blog/d3spotterv3b4-derivativeoscillator-smi-with-fixes/ (https://puvox.software/blog/d3spotterv3b4-derivativeoscillator-smi-with

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post algospoke  
                      Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                      3 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred