Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

workspace changer indicator kindly required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

workspace changer indicator kindly required

Hi,
    There was a very handy workspace changer indicator available for NT version 7. Unfortunately, there is no NT8 version for this indicator right now. So I was wandering if someone here in this forum could make it available for everybody by coding the attached file in NT8. Many thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Hello mgjul,

Thank you for your support forum post and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanL View Post
      You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!
      In this case, that probably would not help.. This topic was brought up early in the beta cycle and unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, it was deemed not currently possible, and worthy of adding a suggestion only..

Here is the original thread..

and here is another I started to gather votes and support..

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hello mgjul,

I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :

This customer would like to be able to open, close, and manage workspaces from NinjaScript
        I will follow up with more information as soon as it's available. If the feature requests already exists, a vote will be added to it.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
        Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Switching between ws

Hi Jessica
          I only need switching between workspaces for now. But, yes please add my vote for this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JessicaP View Post
            I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature: This customer would like to be able to open, close, and manage workspaces from NinjaScript.
            Jessica, as referred to in my previous post links, I believe that this feature request has already been added back in Sept 2015 under #SFT-663..

Could you please confirm and inform us on how many current votes for that request..

Thanks

-=Edge=-

Comment

Hello -=Edge=-,

I had mentioned SFT-663 as part of this request when I submitted it. While I can not reveal the number of votes this request has, I will update this thread and the other threads when I receive feedback letting you know a vote has been added.

Comment

Hello -=Edge=-,

This feature is being reviewed by the product management team and has been assigned the following unique tracking ID

SFT-663

Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JessicaP View Post
                  This feature is being reviewed by the product management team and has been assigned the following unique tracking ID

SFT-663

Please let us know if there is any other way we can help.

Yes, as I mentioned, this suggestion and that tracking id was assigned over a year ago now.. How can we find out how much interest has been expressed, and/or how many votes it's received since then?

-=Edge=-

Comment

The best way available to track this feature would be the NT8 release notes page,

Should any features be added, they will be posted here. Information as far as how much interest has been generated is not made available to the public. You may, however, search our forums for feature tracking IDs. Please note that not every vote for a feature will necessarily have a tracking ID posted, and it is possible more interest has been shown than such a search will reveal.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                    Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes