Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indices Dashboard Heat Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indices Dashboard Heat Map

Looking for an indicator that can show me a dashboard heat map similar to the Forex Currency Dashboard or any help to develop the indicator on NT7. Just interested in some indices and few currencies, not all of them. Please, see attachment. Any help will be appreciate it. Thank you in advance for your help.
    Attached Files

Hello luisbay17,

Thanks for opening the thread.

I am not aware of a specific indicator that accomplishes this task already, and I won't be able to provide much direction for the drawing of the dashboard since it would most likely require overriding the OnPlot() method for custom drawing. We do not have any available documentation on using OnPlot() so we cannot provide any support or direction for its usage in 3rd party scripts.

There is a SampleCustomPlot example in NinjaTrader 7 that can provide some direction, however. As an alternative, you could use Draw.Text() with different pixel offsets to create a grid on your chart panel.

The rest of the indicator would involve using additional data series. Our Multi-Series NinjaScript documentation has a complete guide to creating NinjaScripts with multiple data series.

I will include publicly available information from our help guide on the items discussed and some tutorials that cover the basics for NinjaScript.

NinjaScript tutorials - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help.../tutorials.htm

Multi Series NinjaScripts - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...nstruments.htm

Draw.Text() - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...7/drawtext.htm

If you are looking for or would like to explore services to have the code written for you, I can have a member of our Business Development team reach out with more information on NinjaScript Consulting services in our EcoSystem.

I'll leave the thread open ended for anyone else who would like to share their input.

We are happy to assist you further.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jim. Will look into those tutorials. If you don't mind, can you please have a member of the Business Dev. team contact me to see if an indicator like this is possible. Thanks again.

Comment

Hello luisbay17,

You can search our extensive library of vendors who provide programming services through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Ryan.

Comment

Hello luisbay17

Can I know which software created the Forex currency dashboard you posted?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DJ888
            by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM