Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Session Template

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue whereby the Market Analyzer is using the instrument's default session template for my Indicator, even though I set the MA to use "US Equities RTH" under Properties.

I've tested this by opening a chart of the stock with "US Equities RTH" and "<use instrument settings>". The result displayed in the MA is from the latter.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Nick

Oh, not sure if it matters, but my indicator contains multiple timeframes, and uses them to call other indicators as well (SMA, ATR, etc).

Comment

Hello nicbizz,

Using the Market Analyzer and a MultiSeries Indicator the Primary Series object is only going to be effected by the settings of the "Session Template" in the Properties but all of the other Series is gong to use the "Instrument Settings".

This differs from a Chart where the Session Template set by the Chart will effect all Series not just the Primary.

You may want to change your Insturment's Session Template to the "US Equities RTH" if that is what you would like to use inside of the Market Analyzer window. To do this you may go to the Tools -> Instrument Manager window, search for your Instrument, select the Instrument, then press the Edit button, and then change the "Session Template" using the drop down window to "US Equities RTH".

Happy to be of further assistance.
      JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Daily volume

Daily volume effected with latest version v18,
        even after changing to RTH problem persist.

Comment

Originally posted by nicbizz View Post
          Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue whereby the Market Analyzer is using the instrument's default session template for my Indicator, even though I set the MA to use "US Equities RTH" under Properties.

I've tested this by opening a chart of the stock with "US Equities RTH" and "<use instrument settings>". The result displayed in the MA is from the latter.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Nick
          Experiencing same problem, when contacted customer care they said it is still under testing for this,

Comment

Hello Mohammed Akram,

In the future when you have a question not directly related to the Main Topic which is "Session Templates" I would ask for you to start a New Thread.

In regards to your questions about the Daily Volume. we are aware that some fundamental data can be missing while connected to Zen-Fire and we are currently investigating this and working with Zen-Fire to resolve this such as Daily Volume.

If you are using the Market Analyzer window you may use the "VOL" Indicator and use the "Dialy" time frame to be able to get the same values in the mean time.
            JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Market Analyzer Session Template

Market analyzer is the best way to monitor the market.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
              Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post RookieTrader