Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Template

I couldn't find this reported already.

If you request the Totals or a Label row in your Market Analyzer, these settings don't seem to be saves as part of the Template.

I added both a Total Row and a Label row, neither of these are restored when I select the saved template.

Hello NJA_MC,

I was able to reproduce the issue with the Total row but I was able to reproduce for the Label row.

(Are you saving instruments with the template? The labels are saved as instrument rows)

Regarding the issue with the Total row not saving, I've reported this to development and this is being tracked with ID #NTEIGHT-8380.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 06-08-2015, 02:50 PM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello NJA_MC,

I was able to reproduce the issue with the Total row but I was able to reproduce for the Label row.

(Are you saving instruments with the template? The labels are saved as instrument rows)

Regarding the issue with the Total row not saving, I've reported this to development and this is being tracked with ID #NTEIGHT-8380.
      Ah, that "save instruments" is not very obvious, you might want to make that bigger or bold. Also, that feature doesn't exists in the "Save Default" and that is why I didn't think of the label as an instrument.

I did confirm the LABEL came back but the "Label row background" was lost and reset to transparent, so maybe those settings are not captured. And as you have confirmed the "TOTAL" doesn't come back.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

Properties in the properties window are saved with the Preset at the bottom of that window. This includes the total row as well as the label colors.

(I'm not sure if they are suppose to also be saved with the template and I am checking with development on this)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
          Hello NJA_MC,

Properties in the properties window are saved with the Preset at the bottom of that window. This includes the total row as well as the label colors.

(I'm not sure if they are suppose to also be saved with the template and I am checking with development on this)
          Thanks,

A template is less useful if I need to rebuild parts of it each time I reload the system or open that tool. Hopefully this is an oversight.

Comment

Hello NJA_MC,

I've reported the properties from the Market Analyzer are not saving with the template. This is being tracked with ID #NTEIGHT-8380.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes