Minimizing width of price column on charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimizing width of price column on charts

I want to minimize the width of the price column by 40% to maximize chart screen size. The price column is at least 2 times wider than required for listing instrument values. Any suggestions? TIA

Hello Jconstable,

Thanks for writing in to our Support team.

There isn't a way to directly change the Y-axis width - what you can do is reduce the font size which will reduce the amount of chart real estate the price axis is taking up.

To do this, right click on your chart and select Properties. Then, click on the Font parameter to expand it to be able to modify the font size.

Could you also send me a screenshot of your chart? Typically the price information will only take as much space is needed - by default I do not see any extra space being taken up width-wise in the y-axis, the entire value is spread out from the start of the axis to the edge of the window.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to your reply.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Do I send the screenshot to the normal ninja trader support email address?

Comment

Hello Jconstable,

Thanks for your reply.

You can use the built in mail to platform support function located under the Help menu to send us an email and attach the image.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this forum post by including the URL and also put ATTN Alan S in the subject line.

I look forward to your reply.
        Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post nandhumca  
        Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
        0 responses