Replay Data won't play on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay Data won't play on chart

Lately, when I try to download and play replay data, I can see the data running in the control, but it does not run on the chart. For example, in the attached image, one can see the running data in the control, but in the Chart Trader, below the ATM Strategy, one can see that the data do not show up. Nor does the data plot onto the chart.

How do I get the data to play on the chart so that I can practice trade strategies?
    Attached Files

It seems like you chose took the wrong contract. In march the ES 06-15 was traded and not the ES 12-15. Then you should get the data loaded on the chart if you downloaded it before.

Comment

No, that's not it. 9/03/2015 on my platform is 3 September 2015, not 9 March 2015. I double checked it. Plus, the data run fine in the control pop-up, but they don't load into the chart, apparently.

Thanks, though.

Comment

Go to 'Data Series' and select 24/7 in 'session template' so it shows data over the weekend & or past market hours.

That's all it is...easy fix.
        Attached Files

Comment

Not template either

That's my default chart ... 24/7 (see image), so that's not it either.

Thanks, though.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello MindfulTrader,

Thank you for writing in. Please notice the discrepancy between your chart and the market replay data window. Your chart says 9/1/2015 in its' title bar. This corresponds to the last data you have available for the ES 12-15.

Please disconnect form the market replay connection and navigate to File -> Utilities -> Download Replay Data -> Select the ES 12-15 contract and set the date to 09/02/2015, then repeat the same for 09/03/15 and continue doing so for as many days as you wish to add. Then reconnect to market replay connection and you will be able to get data for those days as well.

Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue or if I may be of further assistance.
            Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Thank you. I had not loaded days one-by-one, and it seems to have worked. Thanks again. Problem solved!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Aviram Y  
              Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes