Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

indicator dataseries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indicator dataseries

Hi ,
    I have created the custom indicator simple example xyz name ..when i applied this indicator to the chart just is showing simulated connectione only .
    * to create the custom indicator whih connectione should select kinectic or simulated to develop the indicator custom.
    * how to select the portione of chart

Thank you for your question [email protected] . Can you include a screen shot that shows how you are trying to select accounts? Can you also elaborate as to what is meant by selecting portions of a chart? I look forward to assisting further.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
    Click here for instructions
    Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Click here for detailed instruction
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

We appreciate your time being valuable.

In order to unlock accounts other than the simulated account you will need a live trading license and a brokerage account. Please see this page for more information.

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

To take a screen shot of a portion of a chart with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
      Click here for instructions
      Alternatively press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
      Click here for detailed instruction
      Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Tim-c
      by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM