Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of brokers for Australian customers trading Forex ECN

Hi,

I'm an Australian customer and after going through the list of brokers in the link below.

NinjaTrader provides online access to the futures, forex and equities markets through online brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Only FXCM is currently available to Australian customers wanting to trade Forex ECN.

Will Ninjatrader be supporting any other brokers in the future that support Forex ECN for Australian customers? Like for example Pepperstone or any other ECN broker?

Cheers,
    Mark

You may wish to consider Interactive Brokers (IB) for futures on the major currency pairs.
    Alternatively, You may wish to support the feature request in the thread IG Markets for CFDs or DMA (direct market access) on near 100 currency pairs (IG - Forex data).

Comment

Hello marcus99,

Thank you for your post.

As Shansen pointed out, NinjaTrader also supports spot forex trading with Interactive Brokers for non-US accounts. That being said, I am not aware of any plans to add new forex brokers for Australian and other non-US traders.

Comment

Interactive Brokers has been banned by ASIC for fx trading and trading with margin.. All you really have is FXCM.

Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. IBKR was asked by Australia's financial regulator - Australian Securities and Investments Commission ("ASIC") - to.
        Last edited by radicaltrader; 06-22-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

For-ex trading is very good and they provide more profit so the traders are invest for for-ex trading.
          Thank you

Comment

Hello radicaltrader,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

NinjaTrader offers an introducing broker relationship with GAIN Capital/Forex.com. Non-US accounts would also have the option to use NinjaTrader with FXCM. If you would like more information about opening an account for spot forex trading, you can contact our brokerage team directly:
            • brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Comment

Originally posted by radicaltrader View Post
              Interactive Brokers has been banned by ASIC for fx trading and trading with margin.. All you really have is FXCM.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/intera...-blog-cm490209
              Hello,
              I think It is a booming trade which has doubled in size FXCM said the negative balances of the other 105 clients have been forgiven.
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by radicaltrader View Post

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/intera...-blog-cm490209

There are a few others.. FXCM is not the only one - if you go to https://www.forexchurch.com/compare-forex-brokers.cfm and click Advanced search and then select NinjaTrader from the Trading Platforms options, it will show a couple of brokers offering it.. like WH Selfinvest.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

NinjaTrader currently has the following brokerage options available for spot forex trading.

US residents:
                  • Oanda
                  • GAIN Capital

Non-US residents:
                  • CityIndex
                  • FXCM
                  • Interactive Brokers

You can find a complete list of supported brokers at the link below:
                  Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD; 06-07-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
                    Hello Everyone,

NinjaTrader currently has the following brokerage options available for spot forex trading.

US residents:
                    • Oanda
                    • GAIN Capital

Non-US residents:
                    • City Index
                    • GAIN Capital
                    • Interactive Brokers

You can find a complete list of supported brokers at the link below:
                    Me - and I suppose - not only me, waited a long for Oanda support. Unfortunately you say it is available for US citizens only. Does this limitation exist only for real or also for simulated trading? When Oanda support will be available to non-US citizens? Are there any legal or technical obstacles? Thank you.

Comment

Hello xTrader1,

First of all, I noticed that there was a typo in my post that you quoted. The forex options for non-US traders are as follows:
                      • CityIndex
                      • FXCM
                      • Interactive Brokers

I am not aware of any plans for Oanda to be available internationally. If you are currently interested in simulated trading, then you can request a free forex demo from the link below:

Comment

you cannot trade fx with Interactive Brokers in Australia
                        https://www.cityindex.com.au/trading-platforms/ cannot see Ninja trader

Comment

Hello,

I can confirm that you would be able to use NinjaTrader to trade with CityIndex, even if NinjaTrader is not currently listed on their Australian website. Here is the contact information that I have for CityIndex Australia, which is a division of GAIN Capital/Forex.com:

[email protected]

You should also be able to use the NinjaTrader platform to trade forex with FXCM.

Comment

I do use fxcm but you cannot keep connected over the weekend. therefore you are restricted to day trading only which does not suit my trading methods.

Comment

can you confirm CityIndex Australia uses ninja, their chat says no. just trying to find an FXCM alternative to test

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cre8able  
                              Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Sam2515