Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Broker Connection Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broker Connection Related

Hello,

Please excuse me if the following questions are already answered before. I have a lifetime multi-broker license of NT. All I want to know are the following.
    1. How do I get free real-time futures data feed for licensed version. I am asking because I already have the NT platform, all that I need is a broker providing me with Username & Password. I do not prefer to install another Demo version of NT on my PC.
    2. Is it possible to connect and trade using 'Trading View' as my Forex Broker using my licensed NT version? Any add-ins or plug-ins to achieve this (if possible)?

Appreciate your reply on the above.

Thank you,
    Yusuf

Hello Yusuf,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Besides the free futures data trial which NinjaTrader provides, I am not aware of any free real-time futures data provider which integrates with NinjaTrader.

Below I have provided a link to our site where you can request a free demo for futures data. Each demo lasts for approximately 14 days, and you can request two demos within a 90-day period.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Additionally, below is a link to a page from our Help Guide, which outlines the various brokers/data providers currently working with NinjaTrader:

Regarding your second question, there is currently no adapter to connect NinjaTrader to Trading View. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ender_wiggum  
    Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Mizzouman1