REQ: Coloured Tab Linking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQ: Coloured Tab Linking

Similar to instrument and interval linking, is the idea of tab linking. I think this would be great and not so difficult to implement.

let's say you have 3 chart windows... a different symbol for each chart window... but each chart window has 3 tabs... different time frames on each tab - but the same for each window.. .e.g. each chart window... 5 min, 30 min, 4 hr tabs... then this is the feature I'm thinking of... if you right click the tab, you could select a color... and the tab would change to this color.. and every time you clicked a tab of a certain color on any chart window - all the other windows would change their active tabs to the tab that uses that color... so this way you can with one click view all the symbols on a different time frame (or whatever those tabs represent)... I mean: one click to change tabs on multiple chart windows.

please consider this, I'm sure many people would find it it very useful.

Hello NinjaCustomer,

Thank you for your post and feedback. I will certainly forward your notes to our Development team for future consideration.

The ID for this request is SFT-469. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post BarzTrading  
    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
    3 responses