Market reply issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post

The day that is expanded in the screenshot shows data between 9:00 AM and 11:00 PM. Is this the same for each day? If so, please note that no realtime data will be received outside these hours.
    I see this...Is there a way to change this so I get 24 hour data?...wait...I just ran several days in fast mode and no data...hmmm...stumped
    Last edited by tradersgrail; 01-12-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      You can only replay data that exists in NinjaTrader. Are you saying you see the data under 'Available Data', but it is not replayed?
      I see the data under market reply. It works from mid Oct 2017 on...I have restarted Ninja. When I select the dates under Market reply the chart (for the symbol CL 03-18) goes to the date in the past. I'm now testing Aug/Sep 2017 and although the chart has the right date the price does not move and the market analyzer does not show any price changes. It might be related to the symbol. How do I add older CL codes (CL 02-17, etc...) so I can test it?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by tradersgrail View Post
        I see this...Is there a way to change this so I get 24 hour data?...wait...I just ran several days in fast mode and no data...hmmm...stumped
        To load missing tick data please go to Tools->Historical Data->Load tab and download data Tick data for the instrument/expiry.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by TexFly View Post
          I see the data under market reply. It works from mid Oct 2017 on...I have restarted Ninja. When I select the dates under Market reply the chart (for the symbol CL 03-18) goes to the date in the past. I'm now testing Aug/Sep 2017 and although the chart has the right date the price does not move and the market analyzer does not show any price changes. It might be related to the symbol. How do I add older CL codes (CL 02-17, etc...) so I can test it?

Thanks,
          To add previous expiries please use the steps provided below:
          • Go to Tools->Instrument Lists
          • Select the list on the left you would like to add the instruments to
          • Click add within the Instruments panel on the right
          • Type the symbol and expiry into the Symbol search window such as CL 02-17
          • Hit Enter
          Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
            To add previous expiries please use the steps provided below:
            • Go to Tools->Instrument Lists
            • Select the list on the left you would like to add the instruments to
            • Click add within the Instruments panel on the right
            • Type the symbol and expiry into the Symbol search window such as CL 02-17
            • Hit Enter
            ...and Ninja should automagically link the new symbol to the existing market reply data I already have on my computer assuming I use the correct symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by TexFly View Post
              ...and Ninja should automagically link the new symbol to the existing market replay data I already have on my computer assuming I use the correct symbol?
              It worked! Basically I need to manage the symbols manually. I can't run Market Replay for one year and I have to match the replay date range with the instrument expiration.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post XXtrader  
              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Waxavi