64 bit issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

64 bit issues

After shutting down platform and computer over weekend. When I try to open 64 bit ninja, initial window shows connections loading, then shuts down. Tried multiple times and rebooted again no avail.
    Curiously, the 32 bit version opens fine.

Any ideas on a fix?

Thanks

Hello stifland,

Are you getting an error message when NinjaTrader shuts down?

If so, what is the error message?

Try starting without a saved workspace.

As a test, please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.
    • Shut down NinjaTrader
    • Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
    • Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML".
    • After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
    • Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart and test for the issue.

*Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1 however you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

Below I have provided a link to the Backup and Restore section of our help guide.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chelsea, still same issue. Loads initial window then says ninja has stopped working. here is quick video if that comes thru on forum

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a brief summary of what you're experiencing and link to this form post. Please also include "1813785 ATTN Patrick G' in the subject or body of your message.

Comment

Ninja 64 bit not working today

My ninja shut down this am, will download that most recent update, 32 bit is trying to load. I've had no problems for a long time.

Comment

Latest version is working well so far, will only re-post if further issues to report. Can't recall having this issue before, program has been flawless for years for me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by manitshah915, Today, 12:59 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post manitshah915  
            Started by ursavent, Today, 12:54 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ursavent