Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Message sent out when data is historical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

If you sent in your script to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com I could test it and see if this is a bug. I can not reproduce this issue with anything that I have tried. If you do include "ATTN ChrisL <link to this forum post>" in the body of the email.

You can export your script by going to Tools > Export > NinjaScript Add On > Add > select your indicator > OK > Export > name the file 'NTsupport' > Save.

The file will be located under Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ExportNinjaScript.

You may find a rendering example in the NinjaScript editor titled "SampleCustomRender"

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Out of my experiences, in most cases nothing meaningful comes out handing over the code to the support hence, this effort isn't worthwhile for me. Furthermore, the code is working as expected it's just this little strange thing while moving/scrolling the chart window. Because I have more than 20 years of programming experience (c++/c#) and therefore a large collection of tools on my side to inspect any "piece of ****" application, I will be able to solve this issue by myself. Apologize but if i waste my time/knowledge just to find out that there is potentially a bug in the NT state handling, i will not be the person providing the feedback. Furthermore there are workarounds available to get around the suspect state handler.
      Last edited by Sweet&Sour; 12-13-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by quantismo, Yesterday, 05:13 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post quantismo  
      Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post maybeimnotrader