Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

McGinley_Dynamic for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGinley_Dynamic for NT8

Hello
    any chance someone would generously code for NT8 and post an indicator called McGinley_Dynamic?
    There is a NT7 version of it here:
    The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies

which perhaps corresponds to the formula shown here:

Thanks.

Hello guidoisot,

Thanks for your post.

NinjaTrader does not provide conversion services and as the indicator resides on another forum it may be better to request it to be converted on that forum.

We will leave this thread open for any forum member who would like to provide the conversion service.

As always an alternative is to hire a 3rd party ninjscript vendor and if requested we can provide references to same.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Paul,
      I am sorry, …also for you, to see that now, you cannot give to such type of questions any better kind of replies to me … ie to a Ninjatrader user, especially and even to a license holders. Probably, Paul, you should have been giving me this type of totally unsatisfactory reply long ago, when right yourself even held with me a, basically non requested, remote session for a very futile/pointless programming inquiry I asked, ie. before I was going to purchase license. Now that I have paid my money for a license, you just keep directing me to 3rd parties. You should have told me this upfront, before selling the license. I do not like at all that once I purchased the license you have basically been providing me with much less support, that before when I was to be convinced to buy from you.

by the way, Paul, if you are the same Paul, let me also ask you, why did you ignore a question/request I asked you, on this forum, at the download section, regarding an indicator you posted here a while ago concerning moving averages crossovers.

Comment

Hello guidoisot,

Thank you for your response.

We do not provide programming services and conversions we perform are those files from this forum specifically. My colleague is correct that we would point you to the website, forum, or developer that created the script originally.

As far as the comment on the file on the File Sharing Section of the forum can you list the name of the file or provide the link to the file on this forum?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Patrick
          ok
          MCGinley indicator is not just there on futures.io it is all over, everywhere, except here, where in order to get it one needs to look for a ... "consultant"
          Come on!
          I repeat again what I already told to NT: first clients,absolutely first!, then consultants or whatever else, please. I hope in the future you will try your best not to ask anymore your clients to go around looking for consultants in order to get the trading features, even a basic VWAP or a market profile, that are missing (just) in your platform.

And this is the end of it as far as I am concerned
          and I do not expect a reply here,
          but rather I would wish to see an improvement in the level you service you provide to me as a client.
          Bye.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
          0 responses