redundancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redundancy

Good morning. Was interested in finding out what other user's do if the computer they are running NT8 stops working? For instance, I run NT8 on a Toshiba laptop from home. I travel alot and access the laptop via Google Desktop on a Chromebook. In case there was a problem with my laptop could I run NT8 on my Chromebook using software like Crossover?

If not, is there another work around that I could use in case of a problem with the laptop?

Thanks

If your NinjaTrader stops working unexpectedly, we'd like to find out why and resolve that issue instead of relying on a work-around like using a different PC.

Can you go into further detail about what you're experiencing?

Comment

Originally posted by rexsole View Post
      It's a hypothetical question. If I'm looking at doing a trade and I have my main computer go down I would be looking for a solution that I can access quickly. Don't get me wrong, NT8's customer service has been great. But I want to have something available to me that I can access quickly if the need arises.
      You can install and use NinjaTrader with your live license key on as many PCs as you'd like, as long as you never use it simultaneously. Simultaneous use would require an additional live license key and also, depending on your broker, multiple sets of login credentials to access your account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post junkone
      by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
      12 responses
      0 likes