Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Not Updating

Hello,
    I'm sure that I'm doing several things wrong. Any support you can offer will be appreciated.
    I have NT7 installed, live account. I began with the free platform, and have a new license key using the leased software. I created a new connection after the lease software upgrade. I connect, select my data series(ES 12-16), and I can see the control center has live info updating every second. I then create a chart. The chart populates. After 3 seconds the chart dives... I change interval, and all of them look great for 3 seconds, and then the chart dives... It makes you think that the price of the ES 12-16 has dropped $25. I am sure i am doing several things incorrectly. Please point the way if possible.

Hello jcu1983

Thanks for your post. Thank you for using NinjaTrader and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forum!.
    You are experience this behavior as you are viewing the ES 12-16 prior to its roll over date.

The ES 12-16 doesn't rollover from the ES 09-16 in NinjaTrader until the 15th of September. If you want to rollover before that and continue to merge past contracts, you will need to adjust the rollover date.

See the video below on how to do this.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to adjust and customize a futures contract rollover date within NinjaTrade...

If you do not want your charts to merge back past contracts, you can change your merge policy to Do Not Merge under Tools> Options> Data

Below I have provided a link to the Understanding Merge Policies section of the help guide.

Don't hesitate to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
    1 response
    0 likes