Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Linked-copy my trades for succes test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linked-copy my trades for succes test

Hi
    Iam Trading 5 Years on DEMO Mode and iam STILL a Loser Trader
    I have 80% more Loser Trades Than Winner Trades and Still Losing Money i have tested lot of Strategies and i Lose Money Week after Week and so on... i make 3 trades or 2 trades a Day and is the True iam a Loser Trader.
    Strategy is 19 Tick Stop loss and 21 Tick Target with only 1 Contract and 80% all my Trades go to my Stop and take me out. Sometimes sry Often goes the market fast to my STOP i see often i have the feeling but the feeling is wrong.
    And Often i see the market stop me out and go for 1000 ticks wrong way... i see often the market stop me fast out and go wrong way omg!! thats amazing iam really pro noob.

Than iam THINKING, and THINKING and THINKING... whom iam PRO LOSER TRADER than SOMEBODY can link-copy my trades and programing --->>( my stop to your own target and target to your own stop) than the linked guy have 80% 70% Winner and can make lot of money from my pro NOOB LOOSER TRADING STYLE.. Consistently<----- THATS MEAN is working for You not for Me that is SIMPEL MUST WORKING thats LOGIC in my BRAIN.

When is Possible with LINKING-COPY my Loser Trades to PROGRAMING Winning Trades ENTRYS You Can Test Me i Know i Can make you slowly RICH we can test it out?

MY BRAIN SAY ME THIS MUST WORK FOR YOU NOT FOR ME AND is Consistently make MONEY week after week and month after months..

Somebody have Interesting to test this out YOU CAN TEST ME in one or view 2 WEEKS you SEE the Consistently PROFIT and after a MONTH you Will See the RESULTS.

I Hope A PROGRAMER Will Test it Out i hope you find me FIND ME PLEASE and test it for free...

THX
    Last edited by POWERADE; 08-21-2018, 10:05 AM. Reason: Hi Need (Search Programer) in Title thanks

Hello POWERADE,

Thank you for your note.

It may be possible to write all your manual trades to a file as they happen, then have this file sent to another machine which would automatically do the opposite, a fade strategy. I do not have any samples of a strategy which would fade all your non-automated outright trades however I could have a third party reach out that may be interested in writing this for you.

Finding someone to trade the strategy would be out of the scope of our support desk but perhaps someone on the forum will reach out.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post funk10101  
    Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
    11 responses
    0 likes