Tom ****** Sequential Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom ****** Sequential Indicator

I was wondering if anyone who has the code that works on version 7.0 . Thanks

Available in the script section. Search for Sequential.

Comment

upgrade to show values in the databox

Originally posted by ivatan1962 View Post
      Available in the script section. Search for Sequential.
      hi Ivatan1962

may you do some upgrade to your indicator here

it is your indicator .. plz upgrade it so it can show the values in the databox.

plz read this :

i have ninjatrader NT7 indicator that gives multiple numbering with different colors above/below candles based on a counting logic.

the indicator is working so well .. the only issue is that it does not show the values/types/colors related to candles in the databox when you move the cursor .. it only keep giving Dummy N/A in the databox.

I need to show the types/values of #'s/ colors of these numbers related to any candle when I put the cursor above it ... just show these numbering values in the databox.

P.S. sometimes the candle will have multiple numbers #'s values above/below it .. so show all the values (#'s / types / colors) in the databox.

attached is the NT7 indicator and screenshot.

It do some counting/numbering above/below candles and it shows many numbers above/below candles in different colors.

the issue is that the indicator does not show the # value of any candle in the (show data box) when u move the cursor ..it just keep showing Dummy N/A as attached in screenshot.

as u see the indicator show many numbers with different colors for any candle and sometimes each candle will have multiple numbers with different coloring.

can anybody familiar with coding make upgrades so the indicator can show all numbers types and colors related to any candle (sometimes a candle will have multiple numbers/different colors) ? how can you show that in the (data box) ?

attached screenshots
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I am looking for the indicator have above. The search for "sequential" in shared files is not the same thing. Could you let me know where you got it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by currencychick View Post
          Hi, I am looking for the indicator have above. The search for "sequential" in shared files is not the same thing. Could you let me know where you got it. Thanks

Comment

Here, there are 2 versions for NT8 by NinjaTrader Jim and Jessie, Ivanta 1962 and IGTSequential2.

Are these any different? Jessie's is the most recent, does it fix anything?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
            2 responses
            1 like
            Last Post BarzTrading  
            Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH