Collapse

Historical Data Missing From Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing data on all instruments since approx 4:45am cst. Already tried the restarting deal...no dice. Even tried refreshing historical data...so please dont tell me some bs solution as such.

What is the deal with these consistent Data issues experienced this year alone? Honestly, is the solution to leave ninjatrader and switch to a new platform? Would really like to think that it is not the solution....but am starting to think it is.

Thanks i guess...and ill see you guys next week and the next week and the next week. lol

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately there is an issue with CQG where data is missing. Our server team is looking into this. Once we receive any news we will update you.
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is for CQG and Continuum.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Next day, next problem

Dear all.

the data from 10th April mega1 mentioned is available again.
          Unfortunately same problem with todays data since 11:45am CEST of every(?) instrument (FDAX, EX, CL, 6A, GC, ...). The data is just missing, of course e.g. indicators are influenced, not so funny.
          See screenshot.
          I cleared historical Data in "db" Folder and reloaded everything, no change... Thought also problem with my computers date or time, but also no influence to the problem. Where is the fault?

P.S.: I do have continuum

KR Scaleo
          Attached Files

Comment

Missing data again

Has NT been HACKED???
            Missing data 5:45 am -8:00 am et for EMD, YM, ZB, NQ,ES. I stopped looking there.
            This has been going on for a month to the day.
            I find it hard to believe that 30 days later the problem is still happening.
            I believe by law you have to let us know. HAVE YOU BEEN HACKED?
            From my point of view you built this system and for NT not to be able to fix a problem within a week or two means there is something else going on.

Comment

Historical data missing

Ditto here.

Missing historical data on all instruments.

Please advise.

Deb

Comment

Any chance of switching the Historical Server before the Open. Would be nice to have accurate data.

Comment

Data missing problem

This recurring problem with NinjaTrader historical data is becoming endemic. I've been with NT almost since its inception and have never experienced this number of data problems in such a short period of time. Please explain what the problem is, why it is occurring with such frequency, and what steps are being taken to resolve this problem. If this cannot be done, I will have to start looking for another platform and data provider, which would be a pity since I've been a loyal NinjaTrader customer since nearly its inception.

Comment

I think the server computer should give proper maintenance to servers
                    Short time ago the same situation happened, and to solve the problem it was not until the weekend to resolve it.
                    Particularly I can not operate without the graphics with complete patterns
                    When estimate resolve the situation?.

Comment

Unfortunately I do not have an ETA at this time. If there is new information, I will let you know.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Recurring Historical Data problem

This recurring problem with NinjaTrader historical data is becoming endemic. I've been with NT almost since its inception and have never experienced this number of data problems in such a short period of time. It behooves you to kindly explain what the problem is, why it is occurring with such frequency, what steps are being taken to resolve this problem, and an ETA for resolution, so that traders can gauge their time accordingly. If this cannot be done, I will have to start looking for another platform and data provider, which would be a pity since I've been a loyal NinjaTrader customer with Ray since nearly its inception.

Comment

Hello Larsieh,

Thanks for your post.

This has been reported to our servers team and they are looking into it. I will get back to you one more information is available.
                          BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This has been reported to our servers team and they are looking into it. I will respond back when more information is available.

Comment

Wow. CQG Historical data gap in CL from 430 mtn to 630. That is a big deal. Any news on a fix is appreciated.

Comment

The historical data servers have been switched and you can now restart NinjaTrader to establish a connection to the server and access historical data.
                                Our CEO Ray has previously reported on these historical data items that last trade data is not being received to the server from the underlying data source. Our servers team has been working with them to prevent/resolve this. Please see the following forum post.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by rjbtrade1, 11-30-2023, 04:38 PM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post DavidHP
                                by DavidHP