Historical Data Missing From Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Current evidence indicates that this is a server based issue. We are investigating now however I will update you as soon as new information is available
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Current evidence indicates that this is a server based issue. We are investigating now however I will update you as soon as new information is available
      I think this was an issue the other day too. It eventually corrected itself. Can this also be a version issue? I'm using R22. I was using R22 when this happened the other day too.

Comment

Hello,

This does not appear to be an issue which is version specific.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am having the same problem here. The CL historical data is not loading properly, and the tick data begins tracking upon login.

I have disconnected, connected, and nothing has helped. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Comment

CL ES Historical data missing from 6pm EST Sunday

Same issue here. It's about 9pm EST now. This appears to be that issue of the NT historical data servers not capturing and recording the realtime CQG data onto their servers for some instruments, and thus as folks connect (via Amp/CQG solely?) they do not receive any historical data for ES CL 6B ZC QM HG.

Of instruments receiving historical data upon a reboot are: 6E ZC 6E DX NG GC TF 6A 6C. (I have listed only instruments that I chart; I do not know the status of others)

My spider sense is that the NT server(s) that capture ES CL 6B ZC QM HG are not recording the data. Although I had all the data data from the moment that the futures markets opened at 6pm EST (Sunday), my never freezing rock solid Win7 install froze (due to plugging in a USB drive - which it has never ever done either) and I was forced to reboot. And as NT requests the data upon a reconnect, it's not there to be sent.

It is quite frustrating that I do not now have 3 hours of historical data (which I did have) and cannot trade properly due to this; trendlines, volume footprint charts and other things I depend on with these instruments are severely crippled for me as we move into the London session and onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Beljevina View Post
              Same issue here. It's about 9pm EST now. This appears to be that issue of the NT historical data servers not capturing and recording the realtime CQG data onto their servers for some instruments, and thus as folks connect (via Amp/CQG solely?) they do not receive any historical data for ES CL 6B ZC QM HG.

Of instruments receiving historical data upon a reboot are: 6E ZC 6E DX NG GC TF 6A 6C. (I have listed only instruments that I chart; I do not know the status of others)

My spider sense is that the NT server(s) that capture ES CL 6B ZC QM HG are not recording the data. Although I had all the data data from the moment that the futures markets opened at 6pm EST (Sunday), my never freezing rock solid Win7 install froze (due to plugging in a USB drive - which it has never ever done either) and I was forced to reboot. And as NT requests the data upon a reconnect, it's not there to be sent.

It is quite frustrating that I do not now have 3 hours of historical data (which I did have) and cannot trade properly due to this; trendlines, volume footprint charts and other things I depend on with these instruments are severely crippled for me as we move into the London session and onwards.
              Thanks, Beljevina. I've had this problem starting the other day and you're right. In not seeing today's historical data it makes it hard to make trade decisions as we're trading in a vacuum without any reference points.

Comment

Still unable to download CQG historical data from today open for all symbols

Comment

So Ninja, what is going on? No Historical Data, No Tickdata from the past hours.....
                  We need this Data for right Trading!! Did we get this Data this morning or we
                  must wait until USA is awake??

Comment

Same issue here . Any updates when this will be fixed?

Comment

Hello,

Once we receive an update on the issue we will post it in the following thread:
                      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I connect to market data using CQG and I have the problem described in this thread for ES 03 14. I have Ninjatrader on different computers and one runs version 22 and the other an older version. Regardless of which version of NT I use the result is the same. It is quite disconcerting (I am still traumatized from the ZenFire debacle!) and it will be VERY helpful to understand what has caused this and what the resolution is or will be.

Comment

Originally posted by jeddy0510 View Post
                          It is quite disconcerting (I am still traumatized from the ZenFire debacle!)
                          I don't normally do "me too" posts. But, me too. I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

NoData

From Last 4-5 months, ninja has problems, there is no His. data today

Comment

No Historical data AMP-Ninja-CQG

Originally posted by Sergio66 View Post
                              Still unable to download CQG historical data from today open for all symbols
                              Same here !

Comment

Originally posted by jeddy0510 View Post
                                I connect to market data using CQG and I have the problem described in this thread for ES 03 14. I have Ninjatrader on different computers and one runs version 22 and the other an older version. Regardless of which version of NT I use the result is the same. It is quite disconcerting (I am still traumatized from the ZenFire debacle!) and it will be VERY helpful to understand what has caused this and what the resolution is or will be.
                                Yes, I agree fully. I'm having too many issues with all of this lately and I too am still traumatized by the ZenFire debacle. I just want to trade. I expect the software and data feed to be solid. Trading is hard enough without having to deal with all these platform and data feed issues. There have been too many problems lately. One was my phantom trade from last week that was entered as a SIM trade and turned into a real money trade.

Just logged in and TF and NQ and YM seem okay. But CL and ES aren't showing any overnight historical data.
                                Last edited by bce111; 03-10-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                                Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post kujista