Collapse

Historical Data Missing From Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too just want to trade and can do without these problems.

At least the problems are at NT and not some third party. So hopefully they'll get fixed quickly AND we'll be kept in the loop.

NT, can you confirm that there'll be a quick fix and none of this waiting for several days / a week to recover historical data? (The last time we waited for a week it was with Mirus Zenfire and we know how that day became a week became a month became technically "forever").

Comment

What is the status with this situation?

Comment

Missing historical data

Hi there,

I too am missing historical data and cannot trade without it. Please give us an update..Is it only CQG/Ninja?

Thanks so much.

Debbie

Comment

Same issue with Mirus/Continuum for the ES.
          Last edited by speedoray; 03-10-2014, 07:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

ditto here with NT/CQG on CL

Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Same here missing data on CL, ES, TF, YM etc

Comment

Same prob here CQG/NT for ES.

This happens once a few months and usually after they fix whatever need to be fixed, need to disconnect, repair db and reconnect.

Comment

Ninja/ Rithmic

Is there any one using Rithmic that has a problem? I use it and I experienced no disruption. My historical is fine.

Comment

Hello,

The latest update on the CQG issue has been posted in the following thread:
                    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?p=366803#post366803
                    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Javier View Post
                      Is there any one using Rithmic that has a problem? I use it and I experienced no disruption. My historical is fine.
                      I'm using the free version of NT, and unfortunately Rithmic is not available with that. I had intended to use it as it has such a great reputation. But so did CQG.
                      Last edited by bce111; 03-10-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

data missing,etc

Using version 21. this morning everything was fine. this afternoon I am missing data on ES and CL and an indicator I was previously using is missing from all charts- called BzvOpening Range 4. Any suggestions?

Comment

Hello einstein,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are connected to CQG or Continuum this data is missing from the servers and will be restored this weekend. Please see the following forum topic.
                          BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What the heck guys? I had to reload my charts and now I've lost all the ES data from earlier today before 4 PM GMT

Why? How? What can I do to get it back?

Comment

Hello,

Based on your description, NinjaTrader is not set to keep data collected in real-time as historical data. As a result, this data was cleared when you reloaded from the server however because of the issue discussed in this thread gaps result as there are gaps within the data set which is available on the server. If you have another data connection available, reloading from that source may be an option. If no other data connection is available to you currently there is no way to reload data until data is restored to the server during weekend maintenance.

If no secondary data connection is available to you one option would be opening a trial with our partner IQ Feed as this source could be used to reload all missing data. More information about the trial offered by IQ Feed can be found at their homepage: http://iqfeed.net/
                              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

how about

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
                                Hello,

Based on your description, NinjaTrader is not set to keep data collected in real-time as historical data. As a result, this data was cleared when you reloaded from the server however because of the issue discussed in this thread gaps result as there are gaps within the data set which is available on the server. If you have another data connection available, reloading from that source may be an option. If no other data connection is available to you currently there is no way to reload data until data is restored to the server during weekend maintenance.

If no secondary data connection is available to you one option would be opening a trial with our partner IQ Feed as this source could be used to reload all missing data. More information about the trial offered by IQ Feed can be found at their homepage: http://iqfeed.net/
                                Hello NT Kyle,
                                How about NT has a redundant protocall instead of suggesting users find a secondary, third data feed in order to use your platform with correct data?
                                Just a thought!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post ScottWalsh  
                                Started by olisav57, Today, 07:39 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes