Historical Data Missing From Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BottomShark77 View Post
    Minute data for TF loaded, but seconds data has gaps in it from earlier this morning. :-(
    I have been testing this server and I do not experience any gaps for minute, second or tick intervals. Can you please right click on the chart and select 'reload all historical data'.

If you still see gaps, can you please detail the exact times of the gap? (ie., 9:47:11 to 9:51:11 Eastern)
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

"Reload all historical data" filled in the gaps. They were there when I restarted a few minutes ago though. Can't see what times were not filled now because the reload filled in my original chart before I opened a new chart and did the reload with that chart. The reload filled in both charts.

Comment

The historical data for CL has disappeared after the 9 AM EST open again today. I had just opened it. But if you change the time frame the data from the open disappears. Haven't looked at others yet. In fact now that I look again CL is stuck in loading mode with only a blank white chart loading. It says unable to connect to CL data charts. Restarting the software.

Sheesh. Maybe one of these days I can just trade without all these tech issues.
        Last edited by bce111; 03-13-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Now when I restarted the software all the data from 8:58 AM EST til my reboot is missing. On and on it goes.This is for TF, CL, YM, ES, NQ, etc.This is AMP/CQG.
          Last edited by bce111; 03-13-2014, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Once again

It's the exact same thing all over again at the same time as yesterday. NT didn't load a chart. I had to close and open again and now every chart has missing data for the past 5 hours. "Reload All Historical Data" is blanked out.

It would also help to know whether this is a Ninja or a Continuum problem b/c it appears these problems only come up with a few data feeds.

Comment

TF historical data missing again. I thought we had this figured out already :-(

Comment

The data server is currently offline and we're in the process of restoring access. I will update this thread once I have more information.
                MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                  The data server is currently offline and we're in the process of restoring access. I will update this thread once I have more information.
                  What's up with this? Why does this keep happening?

Comment

No historical data today at startup...tried restart, reset & repair. Reload All Historical grayed out on charts...charts not updating or running correctly...this is Mirus Continuum....NQ03 NQ06 similar problems...

Suggestions...??'

update....creating new charts with no template works now...gets historical and seem to update OK....thanks...

and when reload templates then old charts work OK now...though reload historical still grayed out...

Historical data only back to startup time....new or old charts
                    Last edited by Alfred; 03-13-2014, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Yesterday before I came to the support forum I was trying to reboot NT, ect. All it did was wipe out the data that I had at that point. I will not do that today. :-(

Comment

Same here. It worked well the whole day and when I restarted the computer over an hour's worth of historical data was gone. V22 & CQG.

Comment

Same problem. I switched from Continuum to Rythmic, which filled in missing data. Then switched back ti Continuum. (Rythmic does not update real time DAX, is the reason for going back to Continuum)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                            I have been testing this server and I do not experience any gaps for minute, second or tick intervals. Can you please right click on the chart and select 'reload all historical data'.

If you still see gaps, can you please detail the exact times of the gap? (ie., 9:47:11 to 9:51:11 Eastern)
                            For me: CL on CQG - data missing from noon yesterday (12:00:09 to be exact) thru the time NT was loaded this morning.

Comment

Hello Larsieh,

Thanks for your reply.

Our servers team is currently working with our server host, data provider, and CEO to find a solution on this. I will provide an update once more information is available.
                              BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Any time I reload past data, I lose everything for the day. Com'on this started on Monday and its still not fixed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                                Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Started by ftsc2022, 10-25-2022, 12:03 PM
                                5 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post KeyonMatthews  
                                Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM
                                14 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post DJ888
                                by DJ888

Working...
                                X