Historical Data Missing From Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    No historical data today at startup...tried restart, reset & repair. Reload All Historical grayed out on charts...charts not updating or running correctly...this is Mirus Continuum....NQ03 NQ06 similar problems...

Suggestions...??'

update....creating new charts with no template works now...gets historical and seem to update OK....thanks...

and when reload templates then old charts work OK now...though reload historical still grayed out...

Historical data only back to startup time....new or old charts
    Tried this in CL with CQG - did not work for me - problem persists . . .

Comment

Hello Larsieh,

At this time we have switched servers to resolve the historical data for today. Please restart NinjaTrader and reconnect to establish a connection to this server.
      Our servers team is currently working with the teams responsible for the data not coming into our servers for a resolution on this to prevent it going forward.
      BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

We've restored access to one of the historical data servers. Please restart NinjaTrader and reconnect and the data that was missing today will be backfilled.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          We've restored access to one of the historical data servers. Please restart NinjaTrader and reconnect and the data that was missing today will be backfilled.
          I'm afraid of doing this as I may lose my data I have now. Has anyone other than Matthew tried this?

Comment

Ninja locked up and booted me out around 9:30 CST. I was forced to restart Ninja and when I did I am missing ES, NQ and YM data from yesterday. I restarted Ninja again at 9:50 CST and still missing the data from early yesterday....from around 9AM to 10:15 AM CST.

I have CQG for data.

Comment

bce111: worked great for me - CL via CQG

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
                I'm afraid of doing this as I may lose my data I have now. Has anyone other than Matthew tried this?

I just did the disconnect/restart thing and I can report that all data has been backfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
                  bce111: worked great for me - CL via CQG

Comment

I was forced to restart to clear a stuck trade and it seems okay now. Thx.

However, and this is a big however, please fix these problems. I'm really tired of all the tech issues. From Mirus/Zen Fire to all the Ninja issues. I repeat my mantra - I just want to trade.
                    Last edited by bce111; 03-14-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                      The data server is currently offline and we're in the process of restoring access. I will update this thread once I have more information.
                      Thanks for the subsequent update, Matthew.

Could you please also confirm that whatever is causing this has been fixed. Trading is difficult enough without indicators giving you all the wrong signals because some of the data is missing. This is what, the 2nd/3rd time this week? And when there's data missing there's not even a message to say there's a problem
                      Last edited by Instamess; 03-13-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhowinvest View Post
                        Ninja locked up and booted me out around 9:30 CST. I was forced to restart Ninja and when I did I am missing ES, NQ and YM data from yesterday. I restarted Ninja again at 9:50 CST and still missing the data from early yesterday....from around 9AM to 10:15 AM CST.

I have CQG for data.
                        Update 11:27 AM CST. Still missing ES, NQ and YM data from yesterday morning. Just restarted Ninja and reconnected but still missing. Sounds like CL data has been restored. Are any other CQG users missing ES, NQ, YM from yesterday?

Comment

We are still working with all parties to find the root cause and to implement a fix, however there is no gurantee at this time.

We are committed to ensuring that these services work the best of our abilities and these issues have been escalated and are being actively worked on with the highest priority.

Users who have access to a backup data provider are encouraged to take advantage of NinjaTrader's ability to connect to multiple data feeds for contingency purposes. If you are interested in a back up feed, we recommend Kinetick with subscriptions starting out at $55 per month www.kientick.com

We've updated the following thread to allow users to import data for the most common requested futures instrument that may be missing data for these periods:

If you have any special requests for instruments we have not listed, please contact us at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and we can see what can be done.
                          Last edited by NinjaTrader_Matthew; 03-13-2014, 03:13 PM.
                          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

A lot of disconnesion today... I hope you will fix this problem soon. Thanks a lot

Comment

My PC has had a Windows security update.

Is it safe to restart my PC (i.e. exit NinjaTrader and then start it back up again)?

Anybody done that safely today without losing ES / CL data?

Comment

I just rolled my charts to 06-14 and restarted Ninja. I am now missing ES data from march 10th and 12th. I used the txt files posted by Ninja to backfill my 03-14 ES data yesterday but now I need the 06-14. I wouldn't advise restarting now Instamess because I now have missing data.

Ninja support can you post a txt file for ES 06-14 data in the announcement forum post?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                                4 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post rtwave
                                by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
                                7 responses
                                0 likes