Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Free live emini es trading room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free live emini es trading room

Hey forum members,

First off...I am not a vendor and I am not selling anything...

I am starting a new YouTube Livestream tomorrow, and would like to invite forum members to check it out!

This is a COMPLETELY FREE Live Trading Room for beginner Emini ES futures traders. We will be using NinjaTrader 8. We are NOT trying to sell you anything. Are we professional traders? NOPE. But with our daily training and discussions hopefully we can get there together.

All the charts, indicators and platforms we use are completely free as well, and are available for free download , so you can join in on the trading.

We will be using SIMULATED ACCOUNTS for training purposes. We will not be using Real Money, but we are using LIVE DATA FEEDS, just as you would with a real money account. This is the best and least painful way to learn....IMO

Although this is a beginners trading room, we do welcome insight from more seasoned traders. We do ask that you do not judge us, try to sell us anything, and only offer insight on the strategy that we are using. Its appreciated!

It starts tomorrow morning before NYSE opening bell at 9am EST. Come learn WITH us!

Search for EminiStreamer Channel on YouTube!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysaRRAcTKdk
    I'm available to answer any questions in regards to the stream as well.

Thanks...Lonnie (EminiStreamer)

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Jon17
by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
0 responses