Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

IB Chart - "Reload All Historical Data" Not Available...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Chart - "Reload All Historical Data" Not Available...

I got IB connection setup today but when I open a chart there is a huge gap between the time I connected and the last time I was on. The IB Gateway says "Historical Data Farm Disconnected" if that makes any difference. How can I reload the historical data to fix this gap issue, as I didn't see anywhere in the IB connection to use NT servers for historical data etc.

Hello fxRichard,

Thank you for your post,

The first thing I would recommend doing is exiting NinjaTrader and restarting your modem/router.

If you have an antivirus/firewall installed you will want to add NinjaTrader to it's exceptions list.

If you still see the same after taking these steps, please let him know what instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Also, you can check to make sure your set to receive historical data from IB within the account setup. To check, go to Tools > Account Connection > Select your IB connection > Change. Press next and you'll see an option that says "Historical data" without options to use IB or to Disable.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by itrader46, Today, 09:04 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post itrader46  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    0 responses
    1 view