Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PartFilled to Filled problem

Hi:

I have an AddOn that manages a manually entered trade.

When using Playback for the ES, on 2/9/2018 at 9:31 am I enter an order for 1-Short contract at 2612.

Stop1 is place 8-ticks above at 2614 for 4-Long contracts. Upon hitting Stop1, it partially fills with with 2-contracts, then another 2-contracts immediately after (with an average fill price of 2614.125.

The data supports this, but the Chart and the current position shows being 1-Long contract (instead of 3).

I'm not sure if this is isolated to Playback, or also occurs in Live (Sim101).

I have rebooted NT8, but the problem persists.

I can provide whatever data you require to duplicate this.

Attached is the Strategy that manages the manual entry.

Thanks,
    Ron
    Attached Files

Hello,

I wanted to check, what specifically is not being displayed correctly? Can you provide an image or more detail on what specifically you see wrong and where you are seeing that?

Is this related to what we had discussed recently in another thread regarding this same sample? I can see you are using a Strategy but are using the Addon Account methods to submit orders. I would expect that any Strategy related reporting would be incorrect from this script specifically, is this what you are seeing? If you are not referring to that can you provide a specific example of what you are seeing that is not correct?

Regarding the sample provided, this would be outside of the scope in which I could debug for you. I would suggest that you reduce this script or make a separate example that only shows the problem you are having with one specific order. If you have a case in the replay that can reproduce the problem I would suggest to make an example of that case and make it as simple as possible to identify the problem. Providing an entire script for review is not an efficient way of providing the details to reproduce a problem, I would instead suggest creating a very simple example of only the problem syntax as that will either help you solve the question or it would be in a form you can provide to others for review.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jesse, this seems to be code related and has been fixed.

Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes