One Active Strategy on Scaling in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Active Strategy on Scaling in..

I tend to add to my winners as well as losing trades once in a while when the situations are right.

But, the problem is.. Ninja treats each single position as separate "Active Strategies".. where I won't be able to manage them using the single click function. I would have to move the profit target/stop for each one of them seperate and it is very distraction.

Any help appreciated.

imported post

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Ensure that you have 'SelectActiveStrategyOnOrderSubmission' selected as the Strategy Selection Mode property in SuperDOM. You can verify by right clicking in the SuperDOM and choosing 'Properties'.

Comment

imported post

Mine works nicely with that setting adding to my targets/stops......Also had to play with setings in options for NT for how to distribute extras amoungst my targets (I forget where those settings are in NT general settings I think and have mine both unclicked) What I'd wish for regarding this scaling trades type enteries is the ability to re-set brackets to average price of entry each time I scale in larger piece by piece. Maybe a single re-set strat button or even just re opening the working strategy or a new strategy presetwould be really great so that have strats for different position sizes as scaling in increases position?? Begging for some type of bracket reset to new average entry price on scaling entries.

Comment

imported post

I was advised on my last question to do "KeepActiveStrategyOnOrderSubmission" so that I can place both resting BUY/SELL limit orders at the same time.

Comment

imported post

Hello,

Yes, KeepSelectedStrategyOnOrderSubmission will allow you to place resting buy/sell limit orders simultaneously, however, single click order modification will only apply to the last position strategy you entered, and you won't be able to scale in/out.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rtwave
          by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes