Improve the data box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improve the data box

I find the databox quite annoying to use - it gets in the way, so I turn it off, but then I need to see OHLC data constantly so I have to keep turning it back on! And if I have expanded a chart to fill the screen, the databox will often open UNDERNEATH the chart!!

Not very clever.

A far more elegant solution for basic OHLC data at all times, is how tradingview.com do it. They always display that most crucial data at the top of the chart, next to the ticker.

See attached screenshot.

Can you implement this too please?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello Irukandji,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you for your feedback, I can certainly forward a note to our development team so interest in this is tracked for future feature consideration.

The ID for this request is SFT-2552. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

While all feature requests are reviewed periodically, to be clear, not all feature requests are added. If you are looking for a short term solution for this chart option, it would likely be possible via custom programming. Our NinjaScript team can follow up with programming information on creating custom items, or the Ecosystem team can assist in finding a scripting consultant or vendor to assist with the custom addon.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_EricB; 08-16-2018, 01:29 AM.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Irukandji View Post
      I find the databox quite annoying to use - it gets in the way, so I turn it off, but then I need to see OHLC data constantly so I have to keep turning it back on! And if I have expanded a chart to fill the screen, the databox will often open UNDERNEATH the chart!!

Not very clever.

A far more elegant solution for basic OHLC data at all times, is how tradingview.com do it. They always display that most crucial data at the top of the chart, next to the ticker.

See attached screenshot.

Can you implement this too please?

Thanks.
      It already exist. You can find it here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...=7&linkid=1095

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NRITV
      by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes