Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Looking for new Trend / Momentum indicators to test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new Trend / Momentum indicators to test

I scalp the Futures market and am always looking for good Trend / Momentum indicators to test and possibly use to help in my entry and exits. I use a 10 Range chart.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to the forums rancun!

In the support department, we are not qualified to give trade advise or recommend specific indicators for your purpose.

If you are looking for more indicators to use with your trading technique, you may wish to investigate the various indicators added in our NinjaScript forum which includes 3rd party custom indicators and 3rd party Trader's Tips conversions. If you seek these indicators, you may also wish to reference the associated magazine articles for the full study.

NinjaTrader 7 indicators - https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...splay.php?f=46

I'll leave this thread open ended if any community members would like to share their input.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just wondering if you happen to know of an indicator that provides a sound alert when an EMA reaches a certain angle?

Comment

Hello rancun,

Thanks for your post.

I do not know of an indicator that provides a sound alert when an EMA reaches a certain angle. You are welcome to look through all of the NT user apps here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

I'll leave this thread open-ended if any community members would like to share their input.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
        31 responses
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
        Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes