Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Import failed.The NinjaScript Archive file may contain duplicate method names that al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello mcosta72,

There is not a way to make a custom indicator native or locked, unfortunately. The only way you could technically lock the indicator would be to make it a compiled assembly and then keep the source code safe somewhere else.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jesse

I was interested in adding the unirenko bar type to my NT8, in fact I am migrating most of the indicators after finding them in internet from NT7 to NT8, but this one I get some errors.
      For any reason I can't import the indicator as I get the message I attached the pic. I tried to copy the .cs file to the right folder ( barstype) although It comes without "@".
      In this way I can try to compile and see what kind of error I get. I have no idea about programming in C language so I don't know how to get this fixed. My sencond pic focuses on the line with the error. Can you help me ? Is there any trusted source to download this indicator. Thanks. Guillermo.
      Attached Files

Comment

you can find out what bar type you already have
        This is just a simple script which prints the BarsTypes and their BarsPeriodType ID as an integer. This is to aid in finding BarsPeriodType ID’s for the use with AddDataSeries syntax. For more apps from this user, check out the Trendline Detection tool!

and then delete the bar type that is the same as unienko bar type before trying to import it again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
        13 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post frankthearm