Osaka Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Ninjatrader platform is for me Best Trading Platfrom, but you need to expand your trading products trading isnt only in USA a EU there are many other exchanges but you dont need to add all products from all over the world only exchanges that are also for US trader (CFTC approved) and are liquid.
    BM&F Brazil (Ibovespa ,mini Ibovespa ,U.S.Dollar and mini U.S.Dollar)
    HKFE (Hang Seng, Mini-Hang Seng,Hang Seng China Enterprise and mini-Hang Seng China enterprise)
    SGX (FTSE China A50 Index,Nifty 50 Index,MSCI Taiwan Index,MSCI Singapore Index and Nikkei 225 Index )
    OSE( Mini Nikkei 225, Topix)
    KRX (Kospi 200 and Mini Kospi 200)
    I would preffer to open an account directly with Ninjatrader brokerage if you would offer also above mentioned products and i thing that other trader here would go dircetly with you and not with AMP Futures or Interactivebrokers and no one must deal with problem like (historical data or finding external data feed provider).

Comment

martyn73, I've added your vote.

sandman, there is no update on SFT-1379 other than that we are still tracking interest in this feature.

I would recommend that you write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a brief description of what you're experiencing so we may assist you individually.

Obelixtrader, thanks for the feedback. Your vote for OSE instruments will be included in SFT-1379. I'll pass your suggestion for expanded markets for data and live trading to the appropriate teams and follow up when I have tracking number(s).

EDIT: SFT-1379 has been moved/merged to SFT-2769 which is tracking interest in specific exchanges/instruments under one roof.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 01-30-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
        SFT-2769 which is tracking interest in specific exchanges/instruments under one roof.
        What is the development stage? How long?

Comment

We do not provide a schedule of expected implementation regarding feature requests.

The best thing to do would be to monitor the release notes as the tracking number would be included there when implemented:

Comment

I;d like to put in my request to add OSE, HKFE and KRX to NT platform.
            I;ll change my broker in a hear beat if these were available.

Comment

Hello kalalex,

Thank you for your post.

Votes tracked. The ID for this request is SFT-2769. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
              Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I will buy a multi broker edition of NT today if just the historical backfill for OSE would be supported for CQG, I trade with IB but have to use CQG for tick data.

Comment

Is there any chance that Ninjatrader and AMP will settle their differences so that the mini Nikkei futures can be traded on NT8? I know this has been discussed in the past. Wondering if there is any update....

Comment

Originally posted by cmv727 View Post
                    Is there any chance that Ninjatrader and AMP will settle their differences so that the mini Nikkei futures can be traded on NT8? I know this has been discussed in the past. Wondering if there is any update....
                    Good question! This has been dragging on for a very long time.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Glad to assist. Interest in this feature at this time is still being tracked, there are not any additional update available on this request at this time. Added features will list after update in the product release notes found at Help > Help Guide > Release Notes.

I also suggest subscribing to the News and Announcements section of our forum below to ensure an email is sent upon update.and major NinjaTrader news events:

Let us know if we may assist further.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by warcious View Post

Same thing here, I would like to request MJNK or the mini Nikkei so I can trade it normally using NT7.
                        Hi Warcious, I am on the Sunshine Coast and I am using NT7. I want to see if i can trade the Nikkei using NT7. I have some custom indicators coded for NT7. I see you may have been down this road a few years back and am wondering if you could help me out any? Please :-) Thanks, Solomon

Comment

Hello kalavanik,

You will need to connect to a supported broker/data feed connection that provides historical data for the Nikkei futures. If you make use of a broker technology connection that makes use of our historical data servers (NinjaTrader Continuum and Rithmic), unfortunately you won't be able to load historical data as it is not recorded on our historical data servers.

You could record all realtime data you receive for the Nikkei futures by enabling 'Save chart data as historical' at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab.
                          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                          167 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post jeronymite  
                          Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
                          7 responses
                          0 likes