Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UniRenko for NT8 (x64) for use with 1min OHLCV

Hi,
    can someone suggest suitable indicator or add-on that can give UniRenko bar on NT8 with 1min OHLCV and Tick (mixed) datafeed ?

I have seen some indicators here for NT7 but not sure it works with NT8 or not.

Hello rctrading,

Thank you for your post.

Are you looking for the UniRenko for NinjaTradaer 8? Or perhaps you wish to create a custom UniRenko that uses a base period type of Minute or Tick?

Can you provide further details on your inquiry?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Looking for UniRenko for Ninjatrader8 that works with price Close from 1min OHLCV

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello rctrading,

Thank you for your post.

Are you looking for the UniRenko for NinjaTradaer 8? Or perhaps you wish to create a custom UniRenko that uses a base period type of Minute or Tick?
      Hi, I am looking UniRenko for NT8 (NinjaTrader8) that works using Close levels of 1minOHLCV data bcos my backfill data is 1min instead of Ticks.

As I am not full time trader, I have to use historical data which is available as 1min OHLCV only (I understands basics of Renko rendering that tick data is required and it has nothing to do with time). During job gaps, I do trade intraday and during those days, data is available by tick, however during this time also my trading flavor of base period is 1min. so my database contains mixed (1min historical plus tick) data.

Presently I am using two platforms that gives Renko by 1min price Close levels to form Renko but one of them lacks scripting/alerts and the other one is poor in Renko rendering.

I know that NT8 have Renko charts but it doesnot have wicks and other settings that UniRenko have. I am new to NT platform and not aware of its coding, however, soon will look into it and try for modifying or coding something for my purpose but that will be quite later.
      Meantime, if any solution is readily available, similar to UniRenko, which can work with 1min historical price Close levels (considering it as a tick happening at every min, instead of random tick from market trades) then pls suggest.
      Last edited by rctrading; 12-17-2017, 03:37 AM. Reason: adding details

Comment

Hello rctrading,

Thank you for your response.

I am not aware of such a bars type for NinjaTrader. However, this could be developed using custom programming in NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need information on custom development.

Comment

UniRenko NT8

Here is a version of UniRenko NT8 I programmed because I can't find it anywhere.
          There can be a bug sometimes on teh 4,10,20 and I can't figure out why. I have to load more day for it to work. I can't figure out why if you do and get it working please update and ship back thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello ballboy11,

Thank you for your note.

Please detail what behavior you are seeing and please provide details on the settings used and instrument when you see this behavior and details on what you change to correct the behavior? For example you change the Days To Load to what value from what value?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Unirenko bartype does work. It sometimes gets buggy on reload. I have been using it for a year

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby