Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    Hello Tasuki,

I will forward your vote SFT-1499. Thank you for your feedback.
    Please add my vote for NT8 windows snapping feature too. Or please make it possible to create several charts of different instruments with different time frames in one window as almost all equity trading software can do.

Comment

Please add my vote too.

Comment

Stail and robotic,

Thank you for your notes. Your votes have been added.

Comment

chart snapping

My vote too - please look at eSignal - they do it perfectly, just copy them lol

Comment

Hello Irukandji,
            I have added your vote to SFT-1499.

Comment

NT7 charts will line up cleanly by Windows 7 and 10. I've just installed 3rd party utility AquaSnap to snap windows together when moved close to a window's edge. However, NT8 windows still won't snap together by the utility.

Please add my vote too to SFT-1499.

Comment

Thank you, Pocketful, vote added!

Let us know if we may assist in the future.
                Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

2 years since this request has been made Please add my vote SFT-1499 as well...

Comment

I've added your vote, esbee. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

I won't be responding to confirm any more vote submissions, however, if there are new comments requesting a vote, they will be added.

Comment

Hi NinjaTrader_PatrickG

any update on this request? It's really annoying you guys can't seem to want to prioritize this..

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, Oracletrades

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
                        • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
                        • Feasibility
                        • Developer bandwidth
                        • Current projects in the queue
                        • Economics
                        You'll find the tracking numbers provided in the release notes when a feature is implemented:

Windows is actually releasing a tool called 'FancyZones' that you may find helpful. Here is a link with more information:

Comment

I think demand is out of question, given the dozens of requests. Kind of hard to overlook.. Considering all your paying customers pay 1.000 USD like me for a piece of software that has a windows management from the 90s, I feel your managers should allocate some developer bandwidth accordingly...

Even MT4 has a "arrange all" functionality and that program is a lot older..

FancyZones does NOT work on Windows Server 2016... Thanks for the quick support.
                          Last edited by Oracletrades; 09-09-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irukandji View Post
                            I have been away from NT for years. I've come back to look at subscribing to NT8 for life - however, unless I am wrong, it seems even now, 7 years after I first posted about it, NT still does not have a feature for snapping charts and other windows neatly together?

Is this correct? Will I still have to manually line them up in rows and columns? I find this an extraordinary oversight! This is the most basic thing I would expect on a high-end dedicated charting solution....

Please tell me in 7 years someone has updated this feature??

I cannot justify $1000 if the package doesn't have this essential feature. Even crappy MT4 has had this for years.
                            This should be a major emphasis. One of the indicators I use requires Ninja or I would stay with think or Swim. T/S is working on getting this and I will go back if Ninja doesn't address this.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                              Stail and robotic,

Thank you for your notes. Your votes have been added.
                              My vote too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracletrades View Post
                                I think demand is out of question, given the dozens of requests. Kind of hard to overlook.. Considering all your paying customers pay 1.000 USD like me for a piece of software that has a windows management from the 90s, I feel your managers should allocate some developer bandwidth accordingly...

Even MT4 has a "arrange all" functionality and that program is a lot older..

FancyZones does NOT work on Windows Server 2016... Thanks for the quick support.
                                Every other platform that I have used has this feature.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                                Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view