Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection gone after converting to dynamic Dom

Hi support,

several days ago I requested that my static super dom be converted over dynamic since I didn't want to be charged the .10 transaction fee and since I don't use the dom, only chart trader. during that time I was participating in a topsteptrader combine. The day after the my dom was converted over to dynamic I noticed that my "Rithmic" connection is was gone (not even listed on the Account Connections manager) and was now connected to a connection called "Rithmic For NinjaTrader Brokerage" as my default connection. The license I've been using all this time which has never changed was my regular rithmic connection and my ninja trader license is a multiboker lifetime license.

Now that the combine has ended topstep withdrew their connection and I no longer have my original Rithmic connection that I always had preventing from connecting to my original broker.

Can someone assist me in getting back my orignal rithmic connection that I had before i converted my license from static to dynamic superdom.

Thanks in advance.
    spartacus

Hello,

Thank you for your post. This is an item that will be need to be addressed on our end with the key. Please send your key along with your request to PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT] com

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ZenCortexAuCost  
    Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:22 AM
    0 responses