Collapse

Serious Issue with Unresponsiveness on version 8.0.11.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. I'm familiar with this error message. Basically starting in version 11 NT changed their DB structure. So here's what you need to do. Dig out your indicators, strategies, market replay data and anything else you want to keep from your documents > ninjatrader8 folder and out these somewhere safe. Once you done this, then delete the entire documents > ninjatrader 8 folder with all the contents. Then do your install of 8.10. once you complete the install move back your indicators into the indicator folder and if you want you can also move your strategies and market replay data back in as well. Make sense ?

Ian

Originally posted by wcalem View Post
    now that I have done all that I get this message when I try to open NT (see attached). I appreciate the help and didn't mean to make you my personal tech support...

Comment

Thank you for your assistance, iantg.

Comment

Hello wcalem,

Thank you for your posts.

Were you able to successfully install without the loss of your settings or files? If not, please reach out to us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so we may schedule a remote support call to assist you with this matter.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Nt8.0.10

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and not extremely technical. I experienced most mentioned issues in this post and have version 8.0.11.1 available only. Any place where I can get the .10 version?

Comment

There is a 'Prior Release' link on the download page for the latest version, which lists the .10. The data base changed though, so you may need to also go to a backup, i.e. it's not a simple install downgrade. If you can, might be worth seeing if the new version due by end of month fixes any or this (or introduces new bugs!)

Comment

where can I get help with this, as again my technical knowledge is rather limited. I wonder that NT is releasing versions that are unstable in a paid service environment, really strange...

Comment

Hello invest.fam,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum.

Please reach out to us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with your log and trace files.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list'ATTN: Patrick H' int eh subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to assisting you futher.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post maybeimnotrader  
                Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes