Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Linkers::X→theNextBigThing; C++ Event Driven HFT Algo Trading Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sledge View Post
    Not really too many serious power users here from what I can tell who do a lot of their own coding, etc.

I'm not even sure what this product would get me. I don't do HFT.
    I think this is EXACTLY for you NOT for HFT, just please continue reading....

Comment

is it good as blockchain or Better?

Originally posted by gurko View Post
      No questions. Your project has my sympathy (although it seems to lack "blockchain", which is a serious shortcoming these days).

I would honestly prefer if you stopped spamming and advertising vaporware. For my part, I'd welcome a carefully curated post of yours once you have downloadable working code that is actually relevant to NinjaTrader.

Thanks,
      gurk
      is it good as block chain or Better?

Comment

is #LinkersX a #realGameChanger

Not really too many serious power users here from what I can tell who do a lot of their own coding, etc.

I'm not even sure what this product would get me. I don't do HFT.
        reason for building this:
        In today's #Microsecond and #EventDriven world you EA or strategy call it whatever you want to call it, can't be #blindsided by not knowing upAndComing Economic #HighImpact News from #ForexEconomicCaledar #thrends can be #sniffed out from #socialMedia and from #scrapingWebsites. #Everything is #BuiltInto the LinkersX, #hence the name #EventDriven with #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #algorithmic #HFT #PatternRegognition #Algo
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 01-04-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

LinkersX questions

Originally posted by LinkersX View Post
          reason for building this:
          In today's #Microsecond and #EventDriven world you EA or strategy call it whatever you want to call it, can't be #blindsided by not knowing upAndComing Economic #HighImpact News from #ForexEconomicCaledar #thrends can be #sniffed out from #socialMedia and from #scrapingWebsites. #Everything is #BuiltInto the LinkersX, #hence the name #EventDriven with #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #algorithmic #HFT #PatternRegognition #Algo
          Any questions?

Comment

No Questions

Any questions?
            so here we go, after few days, and 925 views this thread got so far we got no question ;(

Comment

#bankRobber

so here we go, after few days, and 925 views this thread got so far we got no question ;(
              @what did you think #bankRobber will ask questions #LinkersX will answer , hahaha my 2 alter egos will will have monologue/dialogue here alone....

Comment

Well I'd ask questions if I knew in plain English what it is you've got here. Is this for lack of a better way to describe it some sort of cloud software that is supposedly speed up the communication between your strategy on your computer and the trade servers? I admit without shame that I'm new at programming in general, but also don't have any preconceived notions about what can or can't be done.

So try again in plainer English maybe, you've piqued my interest with your persistence, but I have no idea what it is you are even talking about.

Comment

Ahh that #hungrySerbianAmerican waiter slash bartender aka #heymickey #Mike or #bank

Originally posted by Daryl Haaland View Post
                  Well I'd ask questions if I knew in plain English what it is you've got here. Is this for lack of a better way to describe it some sort of cloud software that is supposedly speed up the communication between your strategy on your computer and the trade servers? I admit without shame that I'm new at programming in general, but also don't have any preconceived notions about what can or can't be done.

So try again in plainer English maybe, you've piqued my interest with your persistence, but I have no idea what it is you are even talking about.
                  LinkersX->sorry for bad English, it is my 3rd language.
                  I fluently speak Serbian, Hungarian and a little Yankee English learnt in the Hamptons New York and New York City itself.
                  Proudly speak the Jersey City west side boys, the sopranos, Italian American accent.
                  It's true I'm a bartender, captain, waiter, learned my trade on the streets of New York City and Jersey City, New Jersey. I've been running hustling with street thugs my whole life.

I'm the idiot who asked some financial executives in tuxedo in their 60's in the mcDonalds close to Wall st, are they are the waiter and can i get cezar salad at my table. LOL

I'm the idiot who lived 2 block from Goldman Sachs in Jersey City. One morning, I went inside, dressed to impressed, LOL, and asked the lobby to speak to some high enough to receive a revelation about the up and coming LinkersX tradin API back in summer 2016.
                  Of course i got thrown out, but i got hidden video taken and i will publish it on social media soon hahahaha

LinketsX is everything you ever dreamt to have in one trading platform.
                  LinkersX doesn't message other servers for the value of the SMA indicator 5 bars back.
                  LinkersX just reads it's own bars it's own ticks and own indicator values.

In the same time I'm also a c++ senior developer with over 33 years of coding experience in 》c 》 c++ 》ASM 65C02, MOTOROLA 68000, PIC micro controllers,
                  Linux Ubuntu lover ,
                  windows net cli c# hater.

In the 80's at age of 12 i coded some of the most craziest Intros on Commodore 64, and compression algos.
                  In 1990s I programmed video poker games in 65c02 assembler using illegal instruction and embedded pic 16c84 microchip for key protection of the tab Austria motherboards . Remember Jolly card, royal vegas, American poker 2, magic card, jolly joker video poker automate slots video games. I've done it all.
                  Over 12++ Years of daytrading, and writing trading algos and indicators for MQL4, NinjaScript, Sierra ACSIL, Watching the charts, Trading mostly FOREX , won and lost money.

LinkersX::xVector.push(struct); is FASTER than just a simple offset_ptr in C++
                  This is INSANE.

LinkersX with its proprietary expandable, encrypted containers, is FASTER than ANYTHING EVER WRITTEN in HFT world.
                  LinkersX can serve multiple HFT trading algos at once.

LinkersX have some artifiacial inteligence algos built in for Social Media Manipulation and for chart pattern recognition.

LinkersX is fully event driven do a simple strategy like this:

HTML Code:
                  if(e.LastRemovedSwingHigh(0))
                  {
                  long1.buy();
                  }
                  simple as THIS!!!!

I have a pure and sublime vision of c++ as the absolute the best coding language.
                  But HELL NO, I'm not using standard std:: libraries, std::vector for example.
                  My memory copy and string functions are written in pure __ASM but not as a show off, but rather speed as the main objective of the whole project
                  Let me try to put it together in easy and plain English:

Ninjatrader could ditch it's internal structure use LinkersX as an Object Oriented Trading Language with it's Lightning Fast Containers/storage and c style API with wrappers for R, MathLab, Python, MQL4&5 Sierrachart, NinjaScript.
                  LinkersX can connect multiple trading platforms into one multi-timeframe multi broker multi instrument #multiWhatever #Trading strategy

Then ninjatrader has brilliant graphic interface it could simply speed up #ninJaTrader 10 folds

LinkersX can connect mutitle mql4 mql5 metatraders, ninjatrader, cAlgos, HFT's,
                  sierracharts, external exe applications, web pages server, messaging encrypted transport layer using proprietary LinkersX expandable containers classes, applications into one global cloud where everyone can see everything, but only when compiled with same security hash key aka master bible.

I hope, I had shead a little light onto LinkersX and I will try slowly to introduce it to you guys here on ninjatrader forum.
                  Cheers
                  #heyMickey aka #bankRobber

Last edited by LinkersX; 01-15-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

LinkersX->sorry for bad English is my 3rd language.
                    I speak Serbian, Hungarian and a little Yankee English learnt in the Hamptons New York and new York City itself.
                    Cheers
                    #heyMickey aka #bankrobber
                    Silence really amuses me.... rolling joint.... gone in a puff of potWare... 1078 views 3 questions... lol...

Comment

Silence really amuses me.... rolling joint.... gone in a puff of potWare... 1078 views 3 questions... lol...
                      Eating Cheetos Puffs here, loving life here.

I started 6510 assembly back in the day. You definitely have gone down a different path than me.

AAR, You might have better luck at elitetrader.com, and big mike forums (now futureios or something after rebranding). Honestly, You are mostly speaking Greek to the masses here, as you are finding out.

Comment

I started 6510 assembly back in the day. You definitely have gone down a different path than me.

AAR, You might have better luck at elitetrader.com, and big mike forums (now futureios or something after rebranding). Honestly, You are mostly speaking Greek to the masses here, as you are finding out.
                        Respect man. Old school . Lol commodore 64

Comment

Forgot to mention that LinkersX has its own memory manager with exposed allocators, so in theory you could make std::string in Global Memory, in practice I've never tried it, I've wrote my own xString class, which is faster stan std::string

LinkersX Container types:

xString
                          xBars
                          xTicks
                          xQueue
                          xSeries
                          xList
                          xSort
                          xStack

etc...

HTML Code:
                          struct CurrencyMeter
                          {
                          USD,
                          AUD,
                          GBP,
                          EUR,
                          JPY,
                          NZD,
                          CAD,
                          CNY,
                          };

xQueue queue1;
                          xSeries series1;

queue1.push(cm1); // add queue

series1.add(cm1);  // add to series

So basically, you could use the exposed memory manager and allocators to create some XYZ class of your own!
                          Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 01-16-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                            generally speaking, (!!!) I'd like to ask any trading question, not programming questions, but I do not understand 98% of what this thread is all about.
                            Please make it easier to understand.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by guidoisot View Post
                              Hi,
                              generally speaking, (!!!) I'd like to ask any trading question, not programming questions, but I do not understand 98% of what this thread is all about.
                              Please make it easier to understand.
                              Thanks.
                              Unfortunately to follow this thread you must have minimum general programming knowledge of c#, C++, mql4, mql5

I will do however a #dayTrading thread with short code snippets for strategies written in LinkersX trading language, but once the software is released on https://github.com/linkersx

cheers
                              #bankRobber
                              Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickH; 01-17-2018, 07:42 AM.

Comment

the power of __ASM

i have SUBLIME vision of c++, my code could be easily recompiled in C# because there is almost nothing platform specific. Simple char* that's ALL ....

... just to be specific i meant recompile LinkersX itself as source code, NOT LinkersX trading language

.. there is no need for debugger, since there nothing to be debugged there...

.... it's so plain and simple, you wouldn't believe....

hence LinkersX::xVector.push(struct); or ANY of my containers are way faster than a simple offset_ptr and twice as fast as this cr@p
                                managed_shared_memory::handle_t handle = segment.get_handle_from_address(shptr);

thanks to the 12 years old kid who coded the craziest intros and compression algos in the 80's on commodore 64 in pure 65c02 __ASM using illegal instructions,
                                all i am seeing is just blocks of memory <char*>

some of LinkersX containers:

xBars, xTicks, xVector, xSeries, xString, xList, xMap, xStack, xQueue, xSort ... etc ...
                                Last edited by LinkersX; 01-18-2018, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post terofs
                                by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes